Return

Darkest Hero

Once more a new chapter in this series and once more do I answer some questions asked.

Q: How the hell did you get banned on A03 before?!

A: I don't know, I just got a notice and couldn't post anything for a while there.

Q: what did Blitz do to agitate Al?

A: all will be revealed later

Q: Will there be ripping and/or tearing?

A: probably yes.

Q: Cherry Bomb X Bakugo?

A: yup.

Q: why are food monsters a thing in this? First it was the bread monster, then Ibara's horrid cooking and now another bread monster? What's next Pizza the Hutt?

A: because it is a funny trope and it's always funny to see. Also don't tempt me, space balls is a funny movie and I don't mind rewatching it but do not tempt me, story is crazy enough as is.

Q: *looking at AFO* is this guy gonna be subject to the robot hell parody?

A: let's leave that for later as I am frankly torn between subjecting whichever song is chosen to AFO, Shigi, Endeavour or Bakugo.

Chapter 45: Return

Nezu frowned darkly as he flicked through pages in a red book marked with a golden 6 fingered hand, the pages tattered and old, yellowed from centuries of existing. Various pages were found and passed over as his search grew ever more desperate.

"Gnomes? No. Manitaur? We do not need them and All Might meeting. Time baby? Dead and also not born yet. Hmm, I could try the giant huntsmen head or the shapeshifter but then I have to worry about feeding them." Nezu frowned as he went over more and more options. "Screw it. I'm sicking the gnomes on the idiots who dared attack my students. Maybe Glumbor is still alive."

"Sir what are you going on about?" Nemuri asked as she along with Vlad King, Power Loader, Hound Dog and Azazel had been gathered in the auditorium by Nezu, class 1b had also been gathered and she was honestly a hairs width from slapping the blonde copy kid upside the head with how he was acting. Honestly she got more civilised talk out of villains high on trigger than this kid.

"Simple, I shall unleash vengeance upon the morons who attacked the school!" Nezu cackled aloud.

"That's it!" Ibara shouted as she stood up and stormed upto the teachers. "Senseis may I sit here? I cannot stand to be around that idiot any longer."

"But Ibara my dear surely you must realise we are meant to be! Not you and those 1A rejects. They even turned you to dark worship when you were a saintly nun!" Neito Monoma Declared rather loudly as he stood up, his hand flamboyantly outstretched while the tips of the fingers on his other hand brushed against his shirt.

"Can I punch him?" Ibara asked. "Like just once? Or twice... Or until he stops talking?"

"I'd love to let you but I'd have to give you detention if you did so." Vlad King sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose. He was seriously considering transfering the blonde to the general studies class once sports festival was over given the amount of problems he caused and how often he seemed to set Ibara and Setsuna off into violent rages.