3

Suddenly his footsteps stopped in their tracks.
"OH MY GOD! GET A ROOM!" He screamed, my head snapping up to two people fucking.
"L-loud..." I thought to myself, slowly sinking into little space. I don't like yelling. It's all my parents did other than have make up sex. I blinked fast and tried my hardest to make the memories stop.

Officer Kayden's POV
    I sighed as my roommate scrambled to put boxers on and cover his girlfriend. Like I wanna see any of that. Listen, she's conveniently attractive but I'm gay so I don't want any. I turned on my heels to face Luka, seeing him staring at the couch and slightly shaking.
'Oh Fuck." I cursed to myself.
"Hey, can you hear me?" I asked gently, crouching down a little to his height.
"It's just me, okay? Nothing bad is happening I promise." I reassured him, watching his eyes eventually snap back to me.
"S-sorry.." He mumbled, quickly looking anyway and messing with his hands.

    "C'mere, let's get you into pj's." I calmly instructed him, leading Luka into my bedroom, leaving the door proped open so he felt safer. See, I get this feeling that's he's a little. Like, a really strong feeling. I'm sure he is and I don't want to make him distrust me since I'm kinda hoping he could be my little someday. He's so pretty and I just wanna protect him... But either way, I got him a large tee shirt and boxers before laying them on the bed for him to grab.

     "You can change into those in the bathroom. It's right outside the door and down the hallway a little bit. It's like the second door on the left." I explained, waiting for him to pick up the clothes and walk out but he didn't.
"Do you need me to show you where it is?" I gently asked to which he nodded.
I picked them up and reached for his hand. He put his in mine and I lead him out of my bedroom and into the bathroom down he hall. I let go of his hand and gave him the clothes.
"Can you do it yourself?" I gently asked, just wanting to baby the absolute shit out of this little boy.

     He nodded at me and stumbled into the bathroom with the clothes and closed the door. I waited patiently for him until I heard soft crying. I soon sank into my cg space and knocked gently on the door.
"Hey, can I come in..?" I calmly asked, waiting to receive an answer. I heard a meek 'yeah' and turned the door nob, pushing into the bathroom. I glanced around quickly and saw him sitting on the floor, face in his knees. I slid down next to him and gently sighed.
"Is it okay if I hold your hand..?" I softly asked. He nodded and I took his hand in mine.
"At least you got yourself dressed," I joked, chuckling softly. He giggled a little and sniffled, lifting his head up.

     "Sorry..." He mumbled, looking away. I reached over and gently grasped his jaw and turned his head, his eyes making direct contact with mine for a minute before looking down. I let go of him and sighed.
"Don't be sorry, Bub. It's not your fault you're showing your emotions. I promise. And even if you did chose to, that's okay," I told him, reaching my hand up and scratching his head. He softly smiled and I stood up, offering him a hand which he accepted. I helped him onto his feet and kept ahold of his hand, leading him down the hallway again and to my room, stopping outside my door.

    "You can sleep in my room or the guest room, whichever you want we can do." I told him, looking into his eyes.
"With you please..." He mumbled, trying not to break eye contact. I smiled down at him and continued leading him into my small bedroom. I heard him babble to himself and I smiled.
"Luca, I need to ask you something." I informed the smaller boy. I was gonna ask him... I needed to know. He turned his head and looked up at me with curiosity.
"Are you a little?" I asked casually.
"Y-ya.." He stuttered and I felt that the aoura of the room shift to fear.

    "Hey, I'm not mad okay? I'm a caregiver!" I told him, willing to offer any information to make him feel better. He slowly raised his head and looked up at me.
"Really..?" He cautiously asked. I nodded and reached my hands out. He smiled and climbed into my arms.
"Hun, would you mind if I was your cg?" I asked, bouncing him on my hip. He smiled and nodded.
"W-wan yew be dady.." He said, nodding at me. I smiled and ruffled his hair.
"Mkay, Bubba." I replied. I carried him over to the living room and set him down on the couch earning a whimper from my baby.

      "W-wat doin..?" He asked. I turned on the TV quickly before answering, "I'm putting on cartoons for my baby," He mumbled an 'otay' and put his thumb in his mouth.
"We gotta get you a teether," I mumbled to myself and I saw his eyes light up.
"M-me wan! Me wan teethr dady!" He quickly shouted, cuddling up to me. I giggled and ruffled his hair.
"Okay, we'll get you one Bubby." I replied, smiling.
"Wat me hav do?" He gently asked, confusing me.

       He must've seen the confusion on my face because he tried his best to clarify.
"For teethr... me can do anyfing dady want..." He said climbing on my lap and straddling my hips.
"Oh baby..." I mumbled. "I don't need anything like that." I told him. His last cg must've been shitty. Probably was a fake cg and just wanted sexual shit.
"Would your last daddy touch you if you wanted little stuff..? I asked, already knowing the answer. He nodded and sniffled, hiding his face.
"Me sowy!" He cried out.
"No no no baby...." I cooed at him, "Daddy's not grossed out at you. Just at your last daddy."

      I gently brushed my hand over his his hair and rocked him.
"Shhh.." I whispered to him, "Daddy's here now.." He sniffled and rubbed his face against my chest.
"Here baby, how about we go get you that teether now, hm?" I gently asked. He nodded and held me tight.