56

Kayden POV

Unfortunately, Jacob stayed out at his friends until 3:18 am, but Luca wasn't any less horny after the 4+ hour wait. Basically the second Jacob's door shut upstairs, he shot up and dragged me to the bedroom. I smiled and followed him, shutting the door behind us. He quickly wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me into a hot, messy kiss.
"Fuck, Babe..." I whispered before deeply locking lips with hin again. I guided him to the bed, making him fall onto it but not daring to break the kiss just yet. I climbed on top of him, on all fours and my knees on either side of his torso. When I finally pulled away and tore off my shirt, the boy underneath me whined and watched with heavy breathing. I effortlessly unhooked my belt before leaning down and kissing up his neck and collarbone an shoulder. Considering all the little noises he was making, I think he liked it. I broke contact for one a second to pull his shirt off before unbuttoning his jeans

When I struggled to get them off, Luca giggled and helped me pull them down past his ass and legs, taking them off.
"Aww, you're still so hard," I said, pouting and beginning to rub him through his boxers. He moaned and bucked up into my hand, desperate for more friction.
"You dirty little boy.." I degraded him, pulling my hand away.
"Can't even wait? Gotta fuck my hand, huh?" He nodded slightly, biting his lip.
"I don't think you want it that bad." I decided, 100% lying. I know he needs it but why not absolutely degrade him first?
"I do... I really do. I want it so much please.." He begged, staring up at me with puppy eyes.
"You look so cute when you beg," I mumbled, undoing my own pants and pulling them down with my boxers.
"Suck it," I said, shoving my dick in his face. He glanced up at me before licking the tip of my dick and then taking it into his mouth. I bit my lip, trying not to face fuck him and let him take it himself.

"Exactly like that. Fuck, you're doing good, Babe." I reassured him, groaning and gently thrusting into his mouth. Fuck, he can take a dick. I guess I did it a bit too hard at some point because I heard him gag and tears well up in his eyes.
"Ah, sorry." I mumbled, pulling it out and getting a disappointed look from him.
"What's wrong? You didn't like it?" I asked, mostly joking.
"I wanted to do good.." He mumbled as I pulled his boxers down.
"If you didn't do good, I would've fucked your mouth and got myself off. So you weren't that bad." I said, rubbing my tip against his ass. He smiled a bit when I rubbed his thighs, the tip of his dick red and dripping pre-cum. I suddenly shoved it in, getting a loud gasp and saw him arch his back off the bed.
"Fuck.~" He quietly moaned as I began moving in and out. I don't know where I hit but I thrust for the third time and cum shot up his stomach, almost up at his ribs.

"Don't pull out.." He begged, looking up at me and panting. Per Luca's request, I didn't pull out and went faster, quickly getting close.
"Babe, I'm gonna cum!" I exclaimed, starting to go harder than I was. He groaned and came again, sending me over the edge. I shot into him, rapidly slowing pace then stopping altogether. He reached up for me, making me smile a bit.
"Ah, Babe. You're just clingy, Huh?" I asked, pulling out and then pulling up my boxers.
"Jesus, why did it shoot that far up?" He asked, sitting up and keeping his hands a safe distance away from the mess he made. He pulled up his boxers and stood up next to me, wobbling for just a second.
You need a shower." I told him, mostly talking to myself.

I grabbed two towels and he followed me to the bathroom. I grabbed a paper towel and wiped the cum off his torso before starting the shower, getting a small thank you.
"You really did a number on my neck." He observed, not looking upset about it.
"Yeah? Good, 'cause you're not gonna go anywhere without someone knowing you're taken," I said, smiling at him and pulling off my boxers before we got in the shower.
"With these, there's no mistaking me for single." He mumbled, rubbing his hand over them.
"I actually thought about where to put those. I put care into some things." I told him, grinning cheekily. He gave me a small smile before stepping into the shower, me behind him.

We didn't do much, just a couple of innocent kisses on his face after we got out. He rubbed his face eyes and stumbled out to our bedroom, grabbing something to sleep in. I made my way in behind him, mostly admiring him while he got dressed.
"You wanna take a picture?" He asked, his cheeks somewhat flushed.
"Don't tempt me, if you really mean that I will," I said, smiling at him and grabbing my phone off the dresser.
"No, I wasn't being serious." He told me, giggling a bit. I grabbed my own clothes as he pulled his shirt on, quickly getting dressed and falling onto the bed. I heard a small laugh as Luca laid on top of me, putting his hand in my hair.
"Hi, Baby," I whispered, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"You look so pretty.." He mumbled, making me smile big.
"Thank you, Lovebug." I told him, scratching his head. He rubbed his eyes and laid his head on me, chewing on his bottom lip.
"You getting sleepy?" I asked, pretty damn sure I knew already. He nodded only a little, struggling to keep his eyes open. It is like 3:45 almost, so I guess he should get to bed. I turned over and laid Luca on the other side of the bed, standing up and quickly turning out the light. I sat back down on my side of the bed before he could complain and pulled the blanket over us both.
"Good Night, Babes. I love you." I told him, kissing his forehead and laying down next to him.
"Night.." He mumbled, holding me close.