7

We pulled back into the drive way for I think the third time today. I waited for Kayden to park the car before unbuckling and getting out. I walked up to the door and waited for Kayden to catch up to me. He walked up behind me and opened the door, walking in with me after him. I put my thumb in my mouth and gently chewed in it. Kayden sighed and turned around, pulling me close to him.
"Are you hungry?" He whispered. I thought about it for a second and gently nodded.
"I probably should.." I mumbled. He smiled and kissed my cheek.
"Alright, Baby. Does Mac and Cheese sound good?" He asked me.

I felt butterflies in my tummy and nodded. I know it's stupid, but I got really happy he asked that. I like that he asks my opinion instead of assuming, makes me feel special I guess. He pulled away from me and opened the cabinets, pulling out a pan, filling it with water, and putting it on the stove. He turned the stove on before turning back around to face me.
"Do you want your teether?" He softly asked me.
"Isn't you're roommate home...?" I asked. I did want it but, what if his roommate walked into the kitchen? Wouldn't he make fun of me?
"He doesn't care Baby, he knows about age regression and he's fine with it." He reassured me. I bit my lip and thought about it before nodding a bit.
"Y-yeah.. I want it please..." I answered shyly. He kissed my forhead before making his way to the living room for it.

I heard the door know turn and I felt my breathing stop for a second. Was it his roommate..? I stared at the door as it opened, revealing another guy who had dark brown, curly hair, green eyes, and was talking with the Veronics girl from earlier. He looked up at me and suddenly stopped talking, seeming alarmed. I didn't blame him, I'm pretty sure he only saw me when me and Kayden walked in on him and Veronica. And I'm not even sure he saw me.
"Umm, who are you?!" He demanded, he seemed angry. I felt myself tear up and begin stumbling over my words.
"I- um.. I'm with K-Kayden.."

Thankfully though, Veronica came to my rescue.
"That's Luca! Kayden introduced me to him a bit ago. Remember how I told you Kayden had someone over?" She reminded him. He began to nod and his tension seemed to slowly fade. Speaking of Kayden, I heard his footsteps behind me and turned my head, trying to wipe the tears that had welled up away.
"Hey, hey hey, what's wrong?!" He asked, wrapping his arms around me and looking up.
"Ohhh!" He exclaimed, suddenly realizing what seemed to have happened.

"I'm sorry, I should've introduced you guys," He sheepishly apologized, to the both of us.
"I-its okay," I mumbled, feeling extremely awkward.
"I'm sorry too," His roommate, Marcus, spoke up. "I shouldn't have assumed you were uninvited, I just was caught off-guard." I smilled a little.
"It's okay, honestly. I get where you're coming from, I didn't exactly explain myself very well," I said, giggling a little.
"I'm Marcus," He introduced himself, though I already knew his name.
"Luca! Nice to meet you!" I said, trying my best to be polite while feeling extremely uncomfortable. Not because of him, but just at the whole interaction.

"We'll be upstairs if you need us," He said leading Veronica after him. Kayden nodded and I chewed on the inside of my mouth. He pecked my lips and looked over at the momentarily forgotten pot of water, which was now boiling. He grabbed the box and poured the noodles in, seeming uninterested. I shifted on my feet and reached for the teether Kayden had left to get. He smiled and gave it to me, I quickly put it in my mouth and chewed on it. I giggled and felt myself falling into little space.

Dady smiled and pulled me close, kissing my forhead.
"You're so cute Baby..." He mumbled under his breath. I felt my cheeks heat up a little and reached to be picked up.
"U-uppies, Dady..?" I asked. He picked me up and rubbed my back, soothingly.

Kayden POV

Once dinner was done, I pulled out two bowls and scooped the food into them. My baby sat at the table and swung his legs in anticipation. I smiled and put the bowl in front of him and sat a small bowl of peas next to it. He pouted and looked up at me with puppy eyes.
"Dady! Plees don make me eet dem.." He whined. I smiled and rubbed his head.
"As cute as you look baby, you've gotta eat you're veggies so you can get strong!" I encouraged him. He looked down and bit his cheek, thinking about what he wanted to do. That's another habit I wanna try and get rid off.
"I-I eet it..." He said, a little annoyed.