77

[Luca POV]

Papa got home later than normal but I didn't expect that, so minutes after 4:30 I was freaking out. So even when he did get home, I was still crying.
"Papa! Where was you?" I asked, hugging him close. He told me he was working late and needed to pick up a couple more hours at work. I nodded and silently begged him to pick me up.
"You want uppie?" He asked, taking me in his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and put my head on his shoulder, trying to stop crying.
"Hey, you're okay. I love you, I love you so much," He comforted me as he carried me to the guest bedroom.
"I love you more than I could ever tell you, Babe, there aren't words in any language to tell you that. You're extraordinary to be with, you have the biggest, most adorable eyes, and your smile is so pretty. Especially when you smile with your teeth. I can't help but look at you. Even if it killed me, I couldn't help but watch you, that's just the 3 of the millions of things I love about you," He praised me, sitting on the bed and gently kissing all over my face. Mostly my temples and nose.

"You mean it...?" I quietly asked, looking up at him and hoping he was being serious.
"Yes! Of course, I mean it. Luca, I cannot express how perfect you are to me. No matter how badly you mess up, I'll love you to the end of the earth," He emphasized. I chewed on my bottom lip and started crying again, but cause I was happy that Papa really loved me so much.
"I love you too, Papa. You're so nice to me an you pick me up all the time and you let me be clingy an you gimme cuddles," I tried to compliment him back cause I don't want him to think it's one-sided. But, I also didn't really have the vocabulary to tell him how much I really cared about him. He smiled at me and rubbed my back. I thought for a second before deciding I needed to ask him something I'd been thinking about a lot lately.
"Papa... Am I dirty?" I quietly asked, rubbing my face.
"Baby..." He whispered, setting both his hands on my face and stroking my cheek.

"You aren't dirty. What he did wasn't your fault, I promise you. Kayden didn't want to listen to you, you aren't responsible in any way," He told me, looking into my eyes. I nodded a little bit and rubbed my face. Sometimes I wish I didn't have scars, but I also know if I didn't I'd feel invalid about my self-harm. I've not done that in a while... I don't feel so little anymore, I'm just kind of here. Not exactly big but not tiny either and it's confusing.
"Your arms are still pretty, don't worry," Jacob told me, smiling a bit. I wonder how he knew, maybe cause I was watching it.
"I don't know... They're kinda faded," I mumbled. Only the recent ones were dark, all the rest of them were barely raised and only a shade darker than my normal skin. They look stupid now.
"That doesn't change anything for me, I don't care if they're faded or not. They're a part of you and I love all of you, so I love them too." He reassured me. I love him so much, how can he care about me out of everyone?

"I've gotta go to the doctor tomorrow, are you gonna go with me?" He asked. I nodded without really thinking about it. I'm not getting shots or weighed so I don't really mind the doctor.
"Mkay, I also have to get your meds tomorrow," He told me.
"Huh?" I asked, suddenly confused. The only meds I had were still with Kayden and they definitely didn't give me a new bottle cause of it.
"He's gonna meet up halfway, but-" He tried to explain before I interrupted him.
"H-he's gonna talk to me?" I asked, my heart suddenly beating a million times harder than before.
"No no no, you're not talking to him. You don't even have to look at him. I'm gonna meet at a gas station a little way before the doctor's office and all that's happening is he's handing me your medicine, I'll say thanks, and go to the doctor. Nothing's gonna happen, Baby, I swear," He promised. I nodded and picked up Jupiter from the bed. What if he tries to hurt Jacob or me? What if he doesn't wanna give them and changes his mind while we're there? I just really want him to stop trying to see us.

After I ate dinner, Jacob put on a YouTube video and their whole channel was ghost hunting. It was actually really scary at first, but I think I liked the Estes Method the most. It's where one of them is sensory deprived other than hearing the radio which is supposed to be ghosts trying to communicate while the other(s) ask questions. Plus the two guys are really funny. Though, they put in shock videos of creepy little girls or ghost stuff which freaked me the fuck out.
"Fuck! Oh my god!" I yelled standing up off the bed. Im not in the middle anymore, I am completely big. The one they chose was where a little demon girl stood for a second, completely still, and then ran at the camera.
"Sorry, I should've warned you," Jacob said, sighing and opening his arms for me.
"That got me, Jesus," I mumbled, climbing into his lap again.
"I saw," He said, making me pout.
"Well it wasn't exactly subtle," I told him.
"Don't be a smart ass 'cause you got scared," He teased me, making me look at him.

"I'll be a smart ass all I want," I replied, mostly kidding.
"I'm not saying what I could," He decided after thinking for a second. But, it piqued my interest.
"What were you gonna say?" I asked, trying to figure out what he could've said. I figured it was something dirty but now I'm curious.
"Nope, you don't get to know," He said.
"C'monnnnn! Please just let me know," I begged a little. I just wanna be included.
"All I'm saying is it was gonna be dirty," He vaguely stated.
"Well, I knew that. Just tell me, please. Now you got me curious, pretty please" I begged, smiling a little.

[Jacob POV]

Luca really wants to know what I was planning to say. I can tell he's big now, he has been at least for a little bit, but now it's more about teasing him.
"Pretty please," He begged, looking up at me. Fuck, that's so hot, but I don't wanna suggest anything. He could very well still not want to do that stuff.
"You're gonna end up with something other than that answer you want so bad," I warned him before I could realize I probably shouldn't have said that. I was milliseconds away from apologizing when he said something.
"I wouldn't mind that either," He told me. Jesus, he looks so good when he does this it's hard to try and reason with myself.

"Are you sure? You don't have to do anything, I swear, we can just cuddle if you want," I suggested, doing my best to ignore the intense desire to lay him down and rail him until he's shaking. He enthusiastically nodded before leaning in and kissing me hard. This is so out of character for him, but I'm not complaining.
"Fuck, you promise you're okay with it?" I asked as he pulled away. It's so tempting to do it, but I don't want him to feel like he has to.
"Yes, please! Jacob, just please," He whined, breathing heavily. He looks so erotic, I didn't know anyone could look this good.
"If you need me to, tell me to stop. Okay?" I reminded him. He quickly nodded and started unbuttoning my jeans. I helped pull them off and stripped off my T-shirt before helping him. He was in a pair of boxers that were too short but fit really good around the waist, so you could see how perfect his ass was. Regardless, I took them off for him. His dick was hard and the tip was already wet with pre-cum.

I pulled my own out from my boxers as Luca got closer. He licked the tip before putting a couple of inches in his mouth. I groaned as he sucked and took more and more. I stared down at him as he tried his best, and his best was amazingly good.
"Fuck, you could make me cum," I groaned, slightly thrusting in his mouth. He deep-throated it for a second before pulling off.
"Is that good enough?" He quietly asked, looking up at me.
"Oh yeah," I mumbled, gently pushing him to his back and starting to rub my tip on his asshole. He softly moaned as I put the tip in for him. My God, he feels so good.
"Christ, please keep going," He whimpered, covering his mouth with the back of his hand. I forgot Spade was here until that moment, but I might as well cum now. I roughly shoved the rest of it in him, him taking a sharp inhale and breathily watching me. I pumped into him a bit until I made him bite his lip to keep from making noise.
"T-there, there, please. Jacob~" He quietly requested, his body starting to shudder. I continued to hit the same spot repeatedly, speeding up rapidly. Jesus, I'm so close if he could just last a second longer.

"Cumming, I'm cumming," I warned him, continuing to rail into his ass. He struggled to contain a moan as cum shot from his tip, the majority of it ending up on his shirt. I thrusted a few more times before letting my semen shoot into him. I slowly pulled out as he tried to breathe.
"You're good at that," He giggled, making me smile.
"I'm glad you liked it," I said, kissing his forehead. I pulled my boxers back over my dick and stepped off the bed, grabbing my shirt and throwing it on quickly. I sat back down and invited him to sit in my lap and cuddle. He smiled and climbed into my lap, resting his head on my chest.

"You okay, Baby? Was I a bit too rough?" I softly asked, running my hands through his hair. He gently shook his head and yawned.
"I'm okay, you were really gentle with me," He confirmed, smiling up at me.
"You're such a cutie, I love you so much," I praised him.
"I love you even more," He told me, leaning up and pecking my lips.
"You want a bath? I can take it with you or let you do it yourself," I offered. If I do it with him, I'm just gonna help him get clean.