31

Kayden POV

"Done.." Luca mumbled, scooting back in his chair a little. He ate about half of what I gave him, which already wasn't alot.
"Okay, Baby.. if you want a snack, you tell me okay? I'll get you one." I told him, picking up his plate and putting what he didn't touch on the stove. I'll probably eat it later. I don't know if he knows what I said, he's smaller than normal right now. Hell, he doesn't even know how little he is. I felt Luca's small arms wrap around my abdomen and hug me, making me smile a bit.
"Hi, Baby.." I mumbled, turning around and hugging him back. He held me tight and snifled but didn't say anything.
"Aww, C'mere." I said, scooping him up in my arms. He wrapped him arms around my neck and burried his face in my chest.
"I love you, Bubby. Daddy loves you so much." I told him, kissing his head. He pulled his head out of my chest and smiled at me.

"Love Dady!" He shouted. I leaned down and gently pecked his lips, making him giggle. He probably needs a bath, it's been a few days and he did just eat.
"Are you ready to take a bath, Baby?" I asked, setting him on my hip.
"Bubble!" He exclaimed, kicking his legs and making me smile. Guess he is. I carried him into the bedroom, grabbing a towel and bringing him into the bathroom. I sat him on the tile by the bathtub while I turned on the water, feeling it and putting the plug in the bathtub. Luca sat up on his knees and reached into the tub, splashing in the water and giggling. I smiled while he played in the water and grabbed the bubble soap, pouring some of it in. He gasped and hit the water harder, getting bubbles on his face. I took the edge of my shirt and gently wiped them off before sitting down next to my baby, waiting for the bathtub to fill.

I eventually turned off the water and pulled Luca's hands out of the water. He whined and pouted.
"You gotta get undressed so you can get in and play with the bubbles, Love." I told him begining to pull his shirt off. He put his arms up, letting me take it off. I helped him stand up and holding him, taking off his pants and boxers.
"Nakey.." He mumbled, covering his penis. I just stood up, picking him off the ground and setting him into the bathtub on his bottom. He scooped up some on the bubbles and I turned to grab the hair wash, turning back to see him licking the bubbles in his hand.
"Hey, hey, hey!" I exclaimed, pulling his hand away from his mouth. He gagged at the taste of the soap, making me sigh.

"Yeah, that's gonna taste icky." I mumbled, pouring soap into my hands. I scrubbed it into his hair while he babbled to me.
"Oh yeah?" I half heartedly asked, filling the cup with water and pouring it onto his head. He covered his eyes quickly while I got the conditioner. He slowly pulled his hands away while I poured it and scrubbed it into his hair. I grabbed body wash and poured it onto the loofah before making it bubbly.
"Stand up, Baby." I mumbled, holding his sides and helping him onto his feet. He held onto my while I scrubbed all over his body then I rinsed it all off. I poured the water into the hair a few times while he protected his eyes.

Luca POV

Dady helped me out of the bathtub and grabbed the towel, wrapping me in it.
"Up..?" I quietly asked, rocking on my feet. He smiled and picked me up before kissing my nose and bringing me into the bedroom. I tried to hide how happy I was that he was still putting up with me. Maybe this one will last.. Dady sat me down on the bed while he dug through my clothes basket. He sat down a black and grey stripped sweater, a pair of black boxers, and a pair of baggy, black jeans.
"Arms up, Lovely." He instructed me. I shot my arms up to let Dady take off my towel and change my shirt. He changed my pants and boxers too then tossed my dirty clothes in the laundry basket.
"I gotta do laundry." He mumbled, before climbing onto bed with me. He picked up the towel and began drying my hair himself.

I pouted but not cus I was sad or anything. Well, I guess I was. But, it was cause he was being so nice to me and I didn't know how to deal with the feelings I was having. On one hand, I absutley adore the way he treats me and makes me feel. But on the other, I don't really deserve all of it. I'm not a good boyfriend and he's perfect.
"What's wrong, Babes?" He asked me softly, tossing the damp towel into the dirty basket as well.
"Y-you so nice.." I whispered, laying on Dady.
"Do you not like it?" He asked, making me shake my head alot.
"I like it." I mumbled, holding him close.
"Do you wanna talk about it?" He questioned, rubbing my back. I shook my head a little again. Maybe later, but right now I wanna cuddle. Maybe fall asleep.

"Okay, then." He said, kissing my forhead and laying down. I flopped down next to him and pressed my body to his, kissing his lips gently. He kissed me back, putting his hand in my hair. I eventually pulled away and put my head on his chest. I saw his shirt somewhat pulled up and his scar was showing. I reached down and ran my finger over it, making Dady smile. He let go of where he was holding and began scratching my head while I traced over it. I wonder how he got it.. Maybe work? I pulled my hand from his tummy and climbed on top of him.
"Hi there, Baby." He said, pulling his hand from my hair and setting them both on my waist.
"Hi!" I exclaimed, sitting up. He smiled and sat up as well, making me fall down into his lap. I giggled and reached for Dadys hand, which he gave me. I gently bit on it and laid my head on his chest.

"Y-your teether, Babes." He said, gently pulling his hand away.
"Me bite it..?" I asked, letting Dady move his hand.
"You bite it, Lovely." He said, reaching over and digging through the drawer of the nightstand. He grabbed my water teether and held it up to my mouth. I smiled a bit and took it in my mouth, teething on it. I babbled at Dady and he nodded along, rubbing my sides. I took the teether out of my mouth and gave Dady a kiss on the cheek.
"Aww thank you, Baby! You're so sweet." He praised me, making me smile.
"Such a sweet, pretty, little boy." He said, kissing my lips gently. There was a know at the door, making Dady pull away and me frown. I want kisses...
"Come in!" He shouted, rubbing my back. The door opened an I saw Marcus kinda standing in the doorway.

"I'm just letting you know, my cousin offered to let me move in and move closer to family and I told him I would talk to you before I decided." He said, walking in and closing the door partially. Was he leaving..?
"Oh, well, if you wanna move out that's fine. I can help you pack and get stuff in your car if you want." Dady said calmly. I didn't want him to leave.. What about when Dady goes to work..? I don't wanna be all alone.
"Nah, it's okay. Veronica was gonna come over tommorow or tonight and help. Just wanted to check it was all good for me to go ahead and take up the offer." He explained, scratching his arm.
"Yeah, all good." Dady replied, holding me close. Marcus nodded and walked out, closing the door fully behind him.

"H-he go bye bye..?" I asked, trying not to whine.
"Yeah, I guess he is.. But that's his decision, Baby. I can't force him to stay, he gets to chose himself." He told me. I hid my face in his chest and began quietly crying, holding him close.
"No... I don want him leave..." I cried out.
"I know you don't, Bubbas. But he chose to go and that's up to him. No one can make him stay.." He mumbled, putting his head on top of mine. I took a big breath and pulled my head away from Dady's chest. He reached up and gently wiped away my tears.
"Who watch me..?" I quietly asked, trying to look at Dady.
"Huh?" He asked, confused.
"When Dady work. I don wanna be all by me self." I explained, sniffling.

"Aw, Baby. Well, I can ask Jacob to come down and watch you. You remember him?" He asked, making me think a bit. I eventually nodded, he was the one from the park. And who's girlfriend yelled at me.
"Do you think he could take care of you while Dady works?" He gently asked. I looked down and thought about it.
"I-I try.." I mumbled, not wanting to be difficult. Plus, Jacob seemed like the nicest that I knew of Dady's friends. I yawned a little and cuddled Dady close. I've been getting tired alot lately and I dont know why.
"We gotta get you on a nap schedule, Baby.." He mumbled, making me nod. I'd like for Dady to give me naps.. He picked up his phone and checked the time before setting it back down.

"Well, it's almost 3. Do you wanna take your naps then?" He asked, rubbing my back.
"Yeah.. wan sleep." I whined, nodding.
"Okay, Baby.." He said, laying me down on my tummy on the bed. I pouted and whimpered, rubbing my eyes.
"Hold on, Baby. I'll give you cuddles in a second." He said, turning off the bedroom lights and turning on my night light. I snuggled into the covers and waited for Dady's cuddles. He set my nightlight to a light blue and climbed into the bed with me, sitting next to me and patting my back.
"We gotta get you a stuffie as a cuddle buddy, huh?" He asked, reaching up and scratching my head.
"Y-yeah.." I mumbled, my eyes slowly closing.