Page 49: Getting the Shawl Back:

*Meanwhile*

Hook moved Dream to the Captain's Quarters, aka his bedroom, when she looked around the room. "You have a lot of--" Dream went to say, looking at his swords. "Well, it is the best weapon for a pirate." He smirked at her, making her look at him.

"I thought you would favor your hook." She said when he chuckled, looking at the silver hook he got the day he lost Milah.

"Well, I do prefer it." He smirked when he watched her walk closer to him. "Really?" She smirked at him when they were just inches away from each other. "Aye." He smirked when he looked at her greenish-brown eyes before glancing at her lips.

"You going to make a move, or are we just gonna stand here?" Dream asked, making Hook chuckle at her, leaning in to close the gap. The two of them started to kiss when Hook backed her up, causing her legs to hit the bed. Dream chuckled when she flopped back, breaking the kiss. Hook took off his leather jacket when he moved to hover over Dream, who was pulling herself further onto the bed. They continued to kiss until Hook stopped, looking towards the door.

"What's wrong?" Dream asked when she moved her hand up to his cheek.

"Someone's on deck... Stay here, love. I shall not be more than a moment." He smirked when he stood up, grabbing his jacket, before leaning forward to kiss Dream's lips, heading up to the deck to see who was on his ship.

Belle held the pistol, heading down below deck, looking around. She moved to open the door to the crew's corner when she looked around for the shawl.

"Hello?"

Belle looked around, hearing a muffled voice. "Uh... Hello?" She called, wondering if she had heard a person's voice or not. "Down here!" The voice called out as Belle walked closer into the room. She lifted up one of the compartments, shocked to see Archie tied up.

"Belle. Oh, thank goodness." He smiled in relief.

"Archie! You're okay?" She asked, sounding shocked, seeing as she went to his funeral yesterday. "Yes, I am. Can you... Uh..." He stuttered, motioning to the rope tied that tied his hands together. 

Belle looked around, finding a sword to cut the rope with. She cut the rope, freeing his hands so that he could untie his legs and take off the gag cloth. He got out of the hold, rubbing his red wrists. "Go. Find Mr. Gold. Tell him I'm here. Bring him back to the ship." Belle explained to him, but he stopped to look at her.

"Wait. You're not coming with me?" He asked her, sounding worried when they heard footsteps coming from the deck.

"Go. Go, go, go. There's no time to argue." Belle said, pushing Archie up the stairs that she came down to before going back to look around for the shawl.

*Meanwhile*

David and Mary Margaret were washing dishes when David looked over, seeing Henry dialing a number on the phone by the bed. "Who's he calling? His sister?" David asked, whispering to his wife. Mary Margaret shrugged, handing her plate to David, before moving to the counter to pick up the other phone. She dried off her hand before picking up to hear who Henry was on the phone with.

"You've reached the office of Archibald Hopper. I'm sorry I can't take your call right now. I'm either with a patient--"

"Or dead..." Henry sighed, mumbling to himself, before hanging up and calling another number while Mary Margaret and David listened on the other phone.