Page 60: Babies and Ships:

*Earlier that Morning*

Dream was on watch, seeing as Emma and the others did not trust Hook without someone being on guard. Security was waiting outside Hook's room while Dream wandered around the hospital. She headed upstairs, finding the nursery, looking to see a few newborn babies. Dream stopped when she saw the nurse that was on duty put down a newborn baby boy that was wrapped in a blue and white blanket with a soft blue beanie. He was so cute and little.

"Ah, he's so little." Dream smiled, mumbling when she saw the baby stretch as they adjusted his swaddled blanket.

"They typically are, love."

Dream turned to see Hook, in his hospital gown and some blue pants, instead of his usual all-leather outfit. "I know that, Hook." Dream scoffed before turning back to look at the little babies, smiling to herself. "I love coming up here." Dream smiled when she kept looking at the little boy.

"You come up here a lot?" Hook asked, moving to stand next to her, looking through the window at the babies.

"Granny brought me up here for the first time when I was six. She told me that I used to be that little. There was a little baby boy that was being weighed that day. He was so little and cute that when I came home, I told my mom that I wanted a little brother... But I haven't really been up here since Henry was a baby." Dream explained, looking at the little babies, smiling a little. "Do you ever think of what it would be like to have a baby?" Dream asked, turning to look at Hook. Hook raised his brow, making Dream sigh, looking away. "Sorry... I forgot that you aren't the family type of guy." Dream sighed when she watched one of the little baby girls start to cry.

"Who would say that?" Hook asked, causing Dream to laugh to herself.

"Come on... You're Captain Hook. The only thing you care about is your vengeance, or whatever." Dream scoffed, turning to glance at Hook. Dream paused when she looked up at him before sighing to herself when she noticed that he was looking at her. He wasn't smirking or smoldering like he typically did. He was genuinely looking at her. "But who said I was not a family type of guy?" Hook asked when Dream went to say something but stopped herself.

"Dream?"

The two of them turned to look behind them, seeing Regina with her arms crossed over her chest. Regina raised her brow at Dream after seeing how close the two were. "You ready to go?" Regina asked when Dream nodded. She sighed to herself when she did not look back at Hook, walking over to the chair that was by Regina to grab her bag.

"You wanna explain what that was?" Regina asked when they headed towards the elevator.

"Can we talk about it later?" Dream asked, looking at her mom as Regina nodded. "Sure..." Regina sighed, looking at the elevator as she pressed the button to go downstairs.

*Present Day*

"You didn't even ask me about my recovery." Hook said as he walked with Mary Margaret, David, and Leroy. Hook got discharged, so David made Hook show him where the boat was, trying to find anything about Cora. "How are you feeling, Hook?" Mary Margaret asked him when she stopped to look at him.

"Come closer and feel for yourself..." Hook smirked before grunting from the pain when David pushed his side.

"You wanna lose the other hand? Where's the ship?" David asked as Hook scoffed to himself. "Come on, Archie and Dream told us. It's shielded somehow. Isn't it, mate?" David continued to say, making Hook look up at him.

"Aye. That it is. Follow me." Hook said, turning as he winced, holding his side when he started to walk to where his ship was. "I don't know what you expect to find. Cora won't be there." Hook paused when he looked at David.

"Well, maybe she left something behind that will tell us where she went. Let's go." David said, pushing Hook forward. "And no funny business. I'm watching you, pirate." Leroy said, looking at the back of Hook's head. 

"Yes, dwarf, that should deter me from any malfeasance." Hook smirked, taunting Leroy.

"Oh, don't worry, Leroy, he'll help us." Mary Margaret said, stopping while Hook was looking at Leroy. "What makes you so sure?" Hook asked, turning to look at the Charmings. "Because you're a pirate. You know which way the wind blows. And right now, it is gusting towards us." Mary Margaret said, making Hook smirk at her.

"Oh. I see where your daughter got her gumption." Hook smirked, making them roll their eyes at him. "Follow me." Hook said, moving past Leroy to walk up the invisible stairs.

"You sailed this ship from our land?" Leroy asked as they all stood on the deck of the ship. "Could you sail it back?" Leroy continued to ask, looking at Hook, who leaned on the railing of the steps.

"My ship? She's a marvel. Made from enchanted wood. We've weathered many a storm together, seen many strange, glittering shores. But to travel between lands, she must go through a portal." Hook explained, moving up to where the wheel of the ship was. "Yeah, what do you know about Cora's plans?" David asked as they followed Hook. "Cora's not the most communicative of lasses. But I will tell you this. Whatever malice she has in mind, her weapon of choice is in here." Hook said, tapping whatever was under the sheet that they stood around.

David nodded at Leroy when they moved the sheet, seeing an unconscious man in a cage. "Who's that?" Mary Margaret asked as she felt her heart sink to her stomach.

~season 2, episode 13: "Tiny"~

~957 words~

Dreams Come True:On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara