𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊. whoa, baby

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO: WHOA, BABY !

9x07

━━━━━━

IT WAS SPENCER AND CASEY'S FIRST NIGHT OUT SINCE HAVING THE BABY. It was also the night before they both had to go back to work. And they had brought Rossi with them, who had taken them to a bar he had always gone to when he was about their ages.

In the midst of bad karaoke and Casey trying to get cell phone reception in the bar, Rossi had spotted a place in the bar that he so fondly remembered. "That's where I saw Carolyn the first time." He pointed as both Casey and Spencer looked back at the place.

"No offense, Rossi, but this place is kind of a dump." Spencer looks around. "Oh, back then it wasn't. Back then the biggest names would come here. Creedence, The Eagles, Chicago. It was a Marine bar. They played for us jarheads." Rossi explained.

"What was Carolyn doing here?" Spencer asks, curiously. "Waiting for Ringo." Rossi answered as Spencer and Casey both slightly chuckled at the man.

      "Beatlemania was no joke," Rossi tells. "I mean, it would make the women crazy. She'd write them a letter once a week, begging the band to come visit."

       Spencer raised his brows. "Did they ever come?" Rossi nodded, "Ringo did, after his divorce. But luckily, Carolyn met me first. But that's how we all became friends."

       Casey cursed as she looked at her phone. "Damn. No service." Rossi and Spencer exchange a look. "Separation anxiety?" Rossi asks. "Oh, yes." Spencer nods. "It's my first night away from the baby. Of course I'm gonna act like this. I just wanna hear how he's doing." Casey frowns.

     "Well, take a break from the electronics for a minute because the drinks are coming over." Rossi stated. As if on cue, the woman who worked there came over with their drinks. "Devil honey for Dave, an Arnold Palmer for the kid and a virgin piña colada for the missus."

The three thanked the woman and before they could drink, Rossi and the couple got a text. "Oh, on second thought, Helen-- it's Garcia."

      "So much for a night out before we go back to work." Spencer says and Casey shrugs. "You better bring us the bill." Rossi says.

      "Okay, that'll be ten bucks." The woman, Helen, tells.
"No, you can charge us for the drinks we didn't have." Rossi tells. "Everything's marked down until it's all gone." Rossi looked over as well as Spencer and Casey had and all noticed the sign that said: The Benjamin Is Closing!