𝒙𝒄𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. fairytales usually have happy endings

CHAPTER NINETY-EIGHT: FAIRYTALES USUALLY HAVE HAPPY ENDINGS !

CHAPTER NINETY-EIGHT: FAIRYTALES USUALLY HAVE HAPPY ENDINGS  !

12x14

━━━━━━

         IT WASN'T THE FIRST TIME IN HER LIFE THAT CASEY WILLOWS FELT LOST. Ever since Spencer was arrested, Casey wanted to wake up from this nightmare of life. It hurt her being reminded of it always. And now, she was reminded of it, staring at Spencer's desk in the BAU.

         Casey had decided to take at least a couple of weeks or so off to deal with everything regarding Spencer. But she stopped by the office to grab a few things before heading out. Spencer's desk stopped her from doing so. She looked over his messy desk, filled with books from the BAU library. Why couldn't she have seen it before? Why didn't Spencer let her?

         She was taken out of her zone when someone had touched her back. "Hey." Casey looked over and had seen Garcia and JJ standing right behind her. "Hey." Casey took a sigh as she continued looking at his desk. "I still can't wrap my head around it."

        "I know." Garcia nods to the girl and JJ looks at Casey. "I, uh, I took a change of clothes to the precinct for him, like you wanted." Since all of this was going on, Casey had JJ take care of a few things for her with Spencer. And JJ offered to help out however she could.

        "Did you see him?" Casey asked but JJ shook her head. "Uh-uh. I left it with Emily. She said he was finally getting a little sleep." Casey nods, surprised that he could sleep after all of that. "That's good, he needs rest."

         "Now part of me's glad I didn't see him locked up. I don't think I could take it." JJ stated and Garcia sighed sadly, rubbing Casey's back. "Ohh, our sweet, sweet boy wonder."

          Rossi walks up to the three women. "He's strong. He's gonna be okay." Rossi assures. "We got a new swab from him and we're running it now."

         "Well, what happened to the comprehensive tox panel they ran in Mexico?" JJ questioned. "With the red tape between jurisdictions, who knows if or when we'll get those results." Rossi answers.

        "He should be here. We need him. His mom needs him. His son." Garcia then turns to Casey. "His mother. How's his mother?" She asks.

        Casey sighed, "Well, she cried at first. Said it was all her fault he was even down there. But later she kept asking when Spencer would be home." She said sadly.

       "Well, maybe it's a blessing she can forget." Rossi commented. "Yeah, I couldn't reexplain the entire thing to her again. Not while Chris was standing right there. He heard the entire thing." Casey told. "Now, all he does is ask questions."