𝒙𝒄𝒊. tara

CHAPTER NINETY-ONE: TARA !

12x07

━━━━━━

         CASEY HAD WALKED INTO THE CONFERENCE ROOM WHEN SHE NOTICED EVERYBODY UPSTAIRS. "Hey, what's going on?" She asks and then notices a photo of Tara and her brother, Gabriel on the screen.

"What's Gabriel doing on the screen?" Casey questioned as Garcia's jaw dropped. "Apparently, he's in town." Spencer informs his wife. "Let me guess, looking for money?" Casey guesses.

Garcia slams the remote down on the table. "Come on, even the new guy? He knows? How come I was the last one to know?" Casey had come to the conclusion that Garcia found out about Gabriel and was finally telling someone about it.

"It was an experiment. She wanted to time how long you could keep a private conversation private." Spencer informs. "And you made it..." He checks his watch. "Twelve hours."

Luke has a sly smirk on his face as he looks at Garcia. "Damn. I had you down for six."

Garcia looks around at her team, who has betrayed her. "Okay, you know what? You guys, I thought you were my friends. But you suck. You all suck." Garcia begins to march out of the conference room. "Especially you, new guy. But then you always suck. Newbie." She grunted as she exited the office.

Spencer approximately waited three seconds before looking at his team. "I had fourteen hours. I think I win, right?"

"Not so fast, my love. Emily and I had eleven hours." Casey told as she gives a high-five to her boss. She then looks back at her husband. "I can give you a little consolation prize, though." Casey smirked and Spencer pulls his wife over to him by her waist. "You know, I think I'd like that." Casey smirked as she kissed him right on the lips.

"Alright, lovebirds," JJ spoke. "We don't want another meeting about sexual harassment, now do we?" Casey shakes her head as she rolls her eyes. "Oh, hush."

Things between Casey and Spencer were getting better slowly. In the last few weeks, they've only had one fight, which they ended rather quickly after realizing that Chris was in the room. The team hadn't been aware of their constant fighting because they had done all they can to prevent anyone from asking about it, so when they were mad at one another, they did small things but since things were getting better, they started showing more affection. But the team had known better. They knew it was only a matter of time before Spencer and Casey could come to one of them if they needed, but they weren't gonna meddle just yet.