𝒍𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. meg is missing

CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE: MEG IS MISSING !

10x23

━━━━━━

CASEY ACTUALLY HAVEN'T HAD PIZZA IN A LONG TIME NOW THAT SHE THOUGHT ABOUT IT. Once in a while, she did but it was rare. Usually, she was the one that cooked or her and Spencer had ordered take-out or ate leftovers. And the minute she had combination pizza, she was in heaven.

Spencer stood next to her as she sat as she munched on her pizza and he was holding his as he spoke, talking to Morgan and JJ as Kate puked her guts out in the bathroom.
"Although the observable universe is continually expanding, there's really no way of knowing if the whole thing is gonna ultimately collapse into one gargantuan black hole." He explained.

"Wow, there's actually something our little genius doesn't know." Morgan comments. "Little?" Casey chuckled to herself, about to make a joke when all three of them looked at her, amused and she realized she may have spoken too loud. "I'm gonna shut up." She says.

"I will tell you one thing for sure," Kate spoke, changing the subject as she walked back in the room. "My universe is expanding and it is pretty frickin' stormy." Casey sighed as she scrunched her face up. "Gotta love nausea and vertigo. The 'best' thing about pregnancy." She said, speaking sarcastically.

"Which is why I got you these." JJ holds up a bottle of ginger ale and saltine crackers. "Yup, JJ always comes in clutch with that type of stuff." Casey nods, pointing to the woman. "You're the best." Kate smiled.

Kate's phone beeped and she pulled her phone out to check and her eyebrows suddenly furrowed. "You okay, Kate?" Casey asked. "What's up?" JJ asked, noticing as well. "I'm not sure," Kate said. "It's Meg. We have a panic code, 'pepper', and... I just got a text from her saying 'pepp.'" She explained.

Kate had decided to call her. "Maybe it's just an accident?" JJ assumes. Something in the pit of Casey's stomach told her this wasn't an accident. The line had rung and then Kate pulled her phone away from her face. "Damn it. Straight to voicemail."

"Meg still acting out?" Morgan asks and Kate doesn't answer and she tries to call someone else instead. "Hi. Caroline, this is Kate. Can I talk to Meg?" There's a pause. "Science project at my house." She said. "I don't know, but they could be in trouble. Can you just conference in Markayla?" There's another long pause. "Okay, stay put. I'm gonna have agents there ASAP."

Kate hangs up and begin to walk to Garcia's lair to talk to her. Casey, Morgan, JJ and Spencer give one another looks in confusion. Something told them that they would be staying here another few hours. Casey decides to go and tell Hotch about what just happened with Kate and heads upstairs to his office.