94

[Jacob POV]

When I got him out of the shower, he told me all about how he missed his nap time. As I was scrubbing his hair dry, I got a bunch of, 'Dady! 'M tired!' or 'Dady, I need a nap!'. Even though it was time for actual bed now. When I was dressing him, when I wiped off his face, and even when I got myself ready for bed.
"Dadaaaa! Help..." He pouted, trying to tie his own panjama pants.
I sighed and finished putting on my socks before reaching out and doing it for him. Yes, I wear socks to sleep. Get over it. It makes me sleeper.

I was just about to get in bed when there was a loud knock at the front door
"My god," I groaned, straightening up and somewhat stomping to the front door. But also not really because we have neighbors under us. I didn't even check the peep hole, I just unlocked and opened the door. When I did finally notice who it was, the door was wide open, and we had locked eyes. It was fucking Kayden. How the hell did he even find our apartment?
"Baby -" He started, a look of relief washing over him. But I had a look or horror plastered on my own face.
"What the hell!?" I shouted, staring at him and probably getting attention for other apartments. Luca ran out from the bedroom to find our ex standing in the doorway.

"Dady...?" He quietly whispered, making us both look back at him. Which, admittedly, pissed me off more.
"I'm his Dady. You're his ex," I coldly clarified, looking back at Kayden and glaring.
"Is that what he says?" Kayden sassily asked.
"Yes," I automatically answered. I don't care if I'm lying to him. Just because Luca hadn't said it outright doesn't matter. I'm his Dady, and Kayden isn't. He frowned and ran his tongue over his teeth.
"Do you hate me, baby?" He quietly asked, changing both his attitude and his focus point. Putting Luca on the spot really seemed to panic him. He stammered but didn't say a whole word, glancing up at me. Unable to say anything.
"It doesn't matter, regardless of how he feels you still did a horrible fucking thing to him. You're not changing our minds on this, and you're leaving," As I started to shut the door, he grabbed it and pushed against me. Effectively, he ended up slamming the door against the wall of the apartment.

"No! No, no, no, dont!" Luca started shouting, waving his hands and his breathing picking up.
"Get out! I will call the cops and hope to God they're you're fucking co-workers so they can see how much of a dick you are!" I yelled, trying to shove him out of the door way. As soon as I yelled the second time, that same neighbor from a couple of days ago opened her door and poked her head out into the hallway.
"I have a right to talk to him; you can't ignore me!" Kayden whined, planting his feet.
"Call the cops," I instructed Luca, looking over at him. He quickly listened and picked up my phone, which made Kayden a million times more mad. His attention diverted back to Luca before he tried to walk past me into the apartment.
"Kayden John James! Quit fucking harassing us!" I exclaimed, putting myself in between him and Luca.
I faintly heard the phone ring behind me as Luca called the police. Kayden groaned and opened his mouth to argue with me.

[Luca POV]

I dialed 911 since that's the only emergency number I know as my boyfriend and ex-boyfriend began arguing once again.
"911, what's your emergency?" The operated asked.
"My-my ex-boyfriend won't leave our apartment! Him and Jacob are arguing, and he-he just won't go! I can't make him, and I don't want him to hurt one of us," I cried, starting to shake heavily. I wanna go to bed with Dady... I just wanna sleep so bad and cuddle.
"What's the address of the emergency?" She asked, starting to type and click.
"2160 South Main Street," I quickly answered, breathing heavy.
"We're sending patrol cars right now, don't worry. Stay on the line, please. Stay on the phone with me," She said before starting to tell me to breathe.

I was trying to listen to her when Kayden hit him. Punched him between the cheek and the mouth, making me yell.
"Stop! Stop it, please!" I yelled, trying to pull Dady away so he was out of Kaydens arm span.
"The police are right there; just hang on a second, okay?" She tried to reassure me as I started hyperventilating. I doubled over, resting my arms against my thighs in an attempt to stop. Just stop over all. The neasua creeping up, the dizziness, the lack of new air.
"Come here, you're okay. I'm fine, Bubba. Just breath, yeah?" Dady tried, half heartedly rubbing up my spine. I'm sure he was distracted watching Kaydeen to make sure he didn't run up on him while he was taking care of me.