122

[I know it's really early for halloween, butttttt i don't care, and im excited]

Jacob POV
It was a week before Halloween, and Chris does a get-together every year. We were really going to the store to find liquor and haloween candy. We had agreed on me bringing cabs of beer since everyone else was going to bring a different alcohol. I could've done it online, but I figured it would've been easier to go into the store and look at what they had. As I led him down the main aisles, he got distracted with baby costumes.
"I want a baby," He mumbled, admiring all the fluffy ones. There was a fairy, a penguin, multiple princesses, and plenty of other cute ones.
"We don't need a one. You're already my baby," I argued, smiling to myself when he looked up at me while making a face.
"Okay, smart ass," He playfully sighed, grabbing my hand and moving on.

I let him admire them before reminding him of what we came for. He pouted but followed me to a different part of the store to look for the type I wanted. I eventually decided and bought, not leaving without looking at the baby aisle again. I think he's developing a little baby fever.

After we got home, he spent it on the phone, and I could see the videos out of the corner of my eye. And every so often, it would be of a cute child. Jesus christ, I'm so glad he can't get pregnant.
"Jakey, look!" He told me, showing me a picture.
"Is that you?" I asked. It was a toddler with light brown hair, but what made me recognize it was my boyfriend was the same green eyes, button nose, and cheeky smile.
"Mhm! My grandma threw me a birthday party when Momma was in rehab, so I got cake," He explained. I looked once again at the picture and saw he had frosting all around his mouth.
"You've always been a cutie," I said, letting him take his phone back. I mean, he always has.
"Did I embarrass you?" I asked as his cheeks flushed red.

"Nooo.." He said, not doing a good job convincing me.
"Do you like it when I tell you that?" I softly asked, leaning over and biting on his neck.
"M-mm, Jakey~" He moaned, his dick visibly erect through his shorts. God, we haven't fucked in so long cause I've been working. That doesn't mean I haven't wanted to, though. He's just normally little after I get home from work, and I'm tired anyway.
I pulled away and pushed him onto his back, grabbing his waistband and stripping the shorts off him.
"I only kissed you, and you're so hard for me..." I commented before going back to biting and sucking on his neck. Most of them were on his actual neck, but he was wearing one of my shirts that were too big and exposed one of his shoulders. So, naturally, some of them were lower than others.

I made him get my index and middle finger wet while I chomped down on him, and when I stopped, both my fingers were coated thoroughly with his spit.
"Legs open," I instructed him, so he did. He looks so venerable and helpless when he listens to me like that. Admittedly, it turned me on more. I rubbed one finger against his hole for a few seconds before slipping it in, getting a relatively verbal response.
"Fuck, Jakey..." He whined, watching me with baited breath. When I put the other in, I got a very similar but louder answer. I fingered his ass until I deemed that he was ready enough for my cock.
"You wanna ride me, baby?" I breathily asked, getting an eager nod. I yanked off my sweatpants and boxers before sitting on the couch.
"Come here," I strictly said, grabbing his hand and helping him line himself up.
He slowly sat down on me, making me groan.
"Just like that... My good little whore," I commented as he started slowly riding me. He buried his head in my shoulder to keep from making too much noise, and I firmly placed my hands on his hips under his shirt as he started to go faster.

I was moments away from filling my boyfriend with my cum when someone knocked at the door.
"Damn it," I groaned as Luca pulled off. I scrambled to pull my sweatpants back up and around my waist before opening the front door.
"Hi, Jacob," Doug greeted me. I gave him a look and called him a cock-block before I let him inside. Luca stood up, his legs shaking a little and held onto me. He half hid behind me, looking uncertain.
"I ain't mean to interrupt you guys, but I need to ask you about how you'd feel if I quit dealing," He said, looking at me before noticing Luca.
"Hi, cutie. I'm sure the sex was great, but I really needed to ask," He bluntly commented, making Luca's cheeks flush red.
"Hey, if you've got a job lined up and a money flow coming in, then stop dealing. Your kids need you more than I need coke," I leveled with him.
"I do. It's not a lot, but I gotta cut this out. My girls are getting involved, so," He said, trailing off. I nodded and reassured his decision. Maybe this is a sign I seriously should stop buying.

Doug stayed around for another few hours, and Luca clung into me the whole time.
"What's wrong?" I asked after Doug finally left. He shrugged and continued to hang onto me, but I insisted.
"No, something's wrong. Tell me, baby. Nobody's gonna be mad at you, kay?" I reassured him.
"I-I don't like that name..." He whispered, glancing up at me for approval.
"What name, Bubba?" I asked, sensing he wasn't big anymore.
"Whore..." He very quietly elaborated, not looking at me.
"Oh, baby. I'm so sorry. Dady didn't mean to hurt your feelings. How about we get you dinner and I cuddle you. Does that sound okay?" I suggested, getting a nod.
"Come here, my baby. You're my baby," I mumbled, picking him up and kissing all over his face and making him giggle.

I made him spaghetti, but with fettuccine noodles since my mom gave me them. Why? I don't fucking know. But she did. Luca didn't mind, though.
"Are you gonna eat for me?" I asked, making my bowl before his. He nodded and kicked his legs.
"Ya! I eat it!" He slurred, waiting for his portion. I set his bowl in front of him, and he ate most of it. I don't know what fraction it was, but I'd guess he ate 70%.
"Hold you!" He quickly exclaimed as I set his dishes in the sink.
"Hold me? I guess I'll cuddle you," I teased him, scooping him up and sitting on the couch with him.

When it was the day of the get together, Luca couldn't stay still.
"Baby, calm down," I reminded him, helping him tie up his laces.
"I'm too excited," He whined, fixing his other sock. He's wearing a skeleton top and little shorts and just left his hair down.
"You should let me paint your nails," Luca commented, shaking the black nail polish bottle and looking up at me.
"I should? Mmmm.... I guess so," I agreed, more teasing him than me being opposed to the idea. I rested my hand on his thigh, and my fingers spread so it was easier for him to do. When they were finished, he looked extremely proud of himself.
"They look so good, baby," I complimented him as he hopped off the countertop.
"Just don't touch them for a while," He told me, kicking his legs.

When they were finally dried, I got my shoes on and guided Luca out to the truck. Mostly, during the get-together, we watch scary movies and eat candy. And we drink and smoke, but that's every party with Chris. We pulled into his driveway where cars had resorted to parking on the grass cause how small his driveway was. I recognized a car but couldn't place where I remembered it from, so I parked and unlocked the car doors. Luca insisted that he brought Oliver so he didn't get lonely at home, so I caved and let him. I opened the front door and said hey to Chris and his girlfriend before noticing who drove the car I recognized.