20

My eyes looked around the much smaller hotel room than the previous one the boys shared. This room was just a standard room, consisting of a bed which was bordered by night tables on either side of it, and a T.V. which was propped on top of a wooden drawer. The room as a whole was probably about the same size of my room at home. "I'm guessing you're not sharing this room with the other boys?" I quipped, turning around and meeting Harry's eyes.

Harry smirked. "Nope, this is all for me."

I smiled back, trying to hide the anxiety I was feeling. The two of us stood there, in the space between the television and the bed and due to the uncomfortable silence I began to rock back and forth on my heels until Harry broke the silence.

"Want to sit?" He asked, walking towards the bed and plopping down on the end of it. He bounced a little as he patted the spot next to him and smiled at me innocently.

I smiled and bit my cheek as I carefully took a seat next to him, looking down at my shoes than over to him. I folded my hands on my lap, then unfolded them and lent back to rest them on the bed, then placed them on my lap again. I crossed my legs and began rocking my foot, tapping my hand on my leg.

Harry's brow raised as his smirk became more prominent. "Are you nervous, Macy?"

"What? Me? No. I'm fine." I sucked in a breath and shrugged, looking around the room to avoid Harry's amused expression. "This is cozy." I said, attempting to act casual.

"Is it?" Harry asked. I didn't have to look at him to know he was still smiling.

"I feel like we're at a party and we snuck-" I stopped myself. "I mean, I know we're in hotel, but this is kind of-" My brows narrowed and I stopped, biting back my lips before I made myself look like more of an idiot.

"You're cute when you're nervous."

"I told you, I'm not nervous."

"You haven't stopped fidgeting since you sat down." Harry laughed. "Your hands haven't stopped moving at all, Mace."

"I don't know what to do with them!" I whined, looking down at my hands. "There's no where to put them."

At that Harry's hand reached over and took one of my hands in his. If I were to ball up my fist, his hand could probably wrap around it with ease. I looked over to Harry who shrugged.

"Better?" He asked, as his thumb pressed gently on the back of my hand.

I nodded in response, unable to look away from his green eyes. The corners of Harry's closed mouth turned up into a smile as he looked down from me to our hands. His thumb ran over the back of my hand, then he looked back up to me.

I felt my eyes look down to his lips, full and plump. My eyes slowly scaled back to Harry's eyes which were still set on my own. My mind raced back to the balcony, how Harry looked at me right before he lent in to kiss me. I thought about how badly I wished Louis hadn't interupted. Something in the back of my mind willed for myself to lean in first, instead of continuing to wait on Harry. What did I really have to lose?

Harry's expression began to mimic my own. "What are you thinking about?" He asked quietly.

5 seconds of courage, Macy. That's all it would take.

That was all it took.

Before I could talk myself out of it, I quickly lent forward, my eyes closing just as my lips met Harry's. It took Harry a second to realize that I was, in fact, kissing him before he reacted. Harry's hand which was holding my own let go and reached up, cupping my cheek. He pressed his lips against mine more, his head leaning to the right a little.