Chapter 7 - Assassin

When i return to the camp i tell everyone about maria and the baby there all devastated and here for me. Later that day Kyle comes rushing in my home and he is out of breath and says "i know where Madison and wes are to" and i look up from my food and ask "Where" and he replies " Panda Bear Daycare" i looked shocked as i would think and i suit up and tell Kyle " get every solider out here and prepared were going in". withing the next hour every solider is there and a few stay back to protect the camp Lindsey is back taking care of Austin as i go out i have a bullet proof vest on and then a solider opens the gate and we start walking. were walking about 5 minutes when i see the daycare and we see something on the day cares sign saying "friends in here" when we get around to the door i pick the lock and we walk in quietly and we find Madison tied up in the kitchen area and we go to untie her and a gun get raised to my head and when i look i see it is my former classmate from grade 7 his names Brady Hanlon and he says "not so fast here Buck your friends here stay here until u do something for me". i push his gun away and ask "what do you want"and he replys back "oh your little friend from camp Lindsey the one who refused to go out with me... and bring her here DEAD by dawn and you can have your two friends here back" i immediately say "No" and then he takes out all his bullets but 1 he spins the chamber and he says "What?" and i say "NO" and he goes to shoot Madison but nothing comes out then he says "what?" and i again say "NO" and he shoots again and nothing comes out and he says "WHAT?" and i take a deep breath and say "okay .... dusk tomorrow" and he points his gun at the ceiling and shoots this time something comes out and if i had to say no Madison would of died right there and then.
          When we arrive and i tell Lindsey what to do she agrees she tells her family the plan sadly and then when dusk comes i drag the bloody Lindsey in the daycare and my solders follow and then Brady says "good" and he unties Madison and wes, they both come and hug me for saving them then they look down at Lindsey and start to cry then i say "GO" and i then Push Madison and wes on the floor and we all start shooting Brady then he falls to the ground and i realize no one hit his head so i take my knife and put him down. Lindsey gets up and i hand her a gun. she was faking the whole time. when the gates open at home for us wes's family was there on the left and Madison.... well she had no one so i supported her. i told her about maria and she was so upset, she was worse then me, and i was there! and that night me and madison were outside sitting on the picnic table and Lindsey was in with Austin and me and Madison had a moment we looked into each others eyes and we had this spark something me and maria never had in years and that's when we both leaned in for a kiss.