Chapter 21 - Heart Break

A/N: WELL ERMMM I GUESS THIS IS A NEW CHAPTER? ONLY GONNA BE SHORT OR LONG DEPENDS... ANY WHO I'M GOING TO STOP BLABBERING NOW! OH WAIT ONE MORE THING! GO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK THE BEGINNING OF THE END *WALKING DEAD FANFICTION*

____________________________________________

Madison's P.O.V

____________________________________________

     The whole ride back to camp was quiet... Mitchell kept giving me death glares for wondering off and getting us kidnapped. UGH why the hell do my life have to be so complicated! This Apocalypse is enough let alone drama with my husband and EX. 

(QUICK A/N: IF YOU REMEMBER MITCHELL AND MADISON DATED BEFORE)

     When we got to camp the first person to see us was... Travis followed by Ashley... Jacob hopped out and kissed his beautiful girlfriend. I feel distant from Travis. I don't know why but the littlest things set him off... He is hiding something... I will find out.

__________________________________________

Travis's P.O.V

__________________________________________

    I hear tire's spinning hitting the gravel path outside the fence's. There here. SHIT! If Madison finds out im dead. Quickly I jumped off of her and went into the field opening the gate for everyone. Ashley follows me giving a heated kiss with Jacob. They giggle and Jake pulls Ashley into the building. No words were spoken but we all meet in a circle in the Cafeteria. Mitchell gets on a table and begins to speak. "As you all may se-"

_________________________________________

Mitchell's P.O.V

_________________________________________

          I gather everyone in a circle in the cafeteria to tell them about the loss of my mother...

"As you all may see my mother Dana, did not return. she was shot and put out of her misery by Mackenzie."

       I look at Kenzie and see her face turn into a face of regret and sadness. Its consuming her.

     Everyone starts talking to one another.

"Now! This is not over! there will be more to come! They know where we are located they will be here and when they are we better be prepared" I state clearly.

    Everyone's face lowers into shock. With that I dismiss everyone and we all return to doing what we were doing.

 This will be a long day.

______________________________________

Madison's P.O.V

______________________________________

     I need to find Travis and sort this out. Find out his dirty little secret. As I search for him I look in his room, Nope. Field, Nope. Medic room, Nope. Where the hell is he?

   After looking in everyone's room I have one last one to check. I open the door and the anger in me begins to boil as to what is happening in the room. Ashley and Travis...... They never even took note of the door swinging open. 

     I reach to my left and grab my gun. I point it at the ceiling and fire. It stops Travis in mid thrust. They look up and there faces go blank.

"Madison.... It's not what it looks like" Travis pleads.

     I swore my face is red with anger. I found out his dirty little secret that bastard! 

 "Oh so your NOt fucking one of my best friends? And Ashley how could you? to me... and Jacob..." Jacob.... With that I turn around and stick my head out in the hall spotting who I'm looking for.

"JAKE! GET OVER HERE YOUR GOING TO WANT TO SEE THIS!" I yell.

     I look back at Ash and Travis. They don't look pleased. 

    Jake came running to me as he approached the door he says "yes Maddi- WHAT THE FUCK!" He screams at them.

    Jake ran at Ashley removing her off Travis's 'Area' and wrapping her in a spare bed sheet that don't have cum all over it. "Come on I need to talk to you!" he dragged her out of the room down the hall.

   I walked into the room closing and locking the door, anger still boiling in me. 

"Maddie I'm so sor-" I cut him off. "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO ME NOW!" he did as he was told and shut up.

     "I LOVED YOU AND YOU GO AND FUCK ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS BEHIND MY BACK? YOU COULD OF AT LEAST BROKE UP WITH ME NOT CHEAT ON ME YOU FUCKING SCUM BAG"  He stayed silent knowing more to come.

    "THINKING YOU WERE GONE MADE IT HARD TO SURVIVE IN THIS WORLD NOW ON DAYS! NOW YOU JUST TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE NOW?" I sigh as Travis stands approaching me to place a hand on my cheek. I swat it away.

  "I'm Done, Were Done, Your Done." I barley whisper. 

   "What do you mean?" Travis asks me.

   I cant take it. he has fucked up. He do not deserve the privilege to live in this world.

"This" I respond pushing him to the ground so he falls flat on his back. he sits up backing up at the same time. I reach left taking my gun and pointing it at his head. 

"You fucked up Travis." Is all I say giving him a chance to speak. Plead even.

"No Madison Please I Lov-" He states Getting cut off by the sound of my gun.

   The Bullet pierced between his eyes. 

   His Lifeless body.

   Fell over.

   Dead.

   The tears start pouring out of my eyes as I fall to the ground huddling in the corner staring at Travis's lifeless body. Gone.

   I Loved Him. He deserved every bit of it. Not for what he did to me today but before any of this shit went down with the walkers.

   After staring for about 20 minutes. I stand. Putting my gun back. I lift my head. Head towards the door. and walk out. I deserve to live. I'm alive for a reason.

 Now to explain this to everyone.

Just as I walk into the field I hear one gunshot that sends shivers threw by spine.

It can't be.

____________________________________________________

A/N: SO WHAT DO YOU THINK? OPINIONS? WELL CHAPTER 22 WILL HOPEFULLY BE POSTED SOON!

XOXO

~Mitchell