Chapter 41 - I Love Him

A/N: ANOTHER UPDATE! WHAT! HAHA ANYWAYS THANKS GUYS SO MUCH FOR 3000 READS ON THE BOOK OVERALL! IT MEANS ALLOT! I WOULD LOVE FOR MY GHOST READERS TO COME OUT BUT ITS YOUR CHOICE! ANYWAYS I'M MAKING A DEAL WITH YOU GUYS! EACH CHAPTER WILL BE 900+ WORDS!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Mitchell's P.O.V

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I wake up on my own, no interruptions with gun shots or screaming, just peacefully.

The sun is shining in through the window on my face.

I sit up and throw my legs over the fluffy blankets.

Bending down I slip my combat boots on and tie them up.

I stand and walk over to the hooks where my Katana and belt holster is and strap my belt on first then I walk over to the bed side table where my gun is and slip it into its holster.

Walking over to my coat rack I take my leather jacket and slip it on over my blue tee-shirt.

I don't do up my jacket as I walk to the hook and grab my Katana and strap it on my back.

Walking down the stairs of the building I live in all you hear is the sound of my boots hitting each stair.

Only the people from my original group live in this building just to be safe.

When I reach the bottom floor I open the door letting the cold autumn air hit me in the face like a ton of bricks.

"Hey Mitchell" A survivor of Terminus greets me as soon as I walk outside.

I spot Madison cooking on a grill outside.

Walking to Madison I'm getting a bunch of "Hi" "Hello" "Hey" And "Sup's".

When I reach Madison I say "I feel famous with all these people saying Hello" I say smirking grabbing a plate of rice.

"Well you are providing sanctuary for them" Madison says flipping a burger on the grill.

I start to eat my rice when Madison speaks.

"Dozens more walkers towards the east wall, them gunshots yesterday drew so many in, Cole Emily and Richard are working on taking the clump out now" Madison informs me.

"Thanks for telling me" I say and walk away.

I make my way to Conner's room which is next door to mine.

I walk in without knocking and fine Conner on top of Colin kissing him.

They don't notice I walked in, so I clear my throat.

Conner stops right away.

"Shit" He mumbles quietly butt I can still hear.

"Explanation please?" I say crossing my arms.

Colin hops out from under Conner grabs his gun from the night stand and runs out of the room.

Conner sits up and whips his mouth.

I close his door and walk over and sit on his bed.

"Explain" I say.

He sighs.

"Okay, Continuing from the other day..." He takes a break and looks dead into my eyes.

"Colin asked me out, He asked me to be his boyfriend, I told him that we can but we won't tell no one until we were ready, So we always kissed when no one was around and we are happy... There's no one left on the planet to make a life with, so why not Colin, I love him Mitchell, You can't stop me from seeing him" He finishes a single tear rolls down his cheek as he whispers to himself "I Love Him"

I hear a creek and look to see Conner's door slowly open.

Colin's head pops in and he looks at Conner who don't know he is there.

Colin runs to Conner and kissed him hard on the lips. "I love you to" Colin says.

I stand up and say "I'll leave you two to it then" and I walk out of the room.

~~

Time Skip

~~

I sit with Madison in the armory loading guns just in case of a emergency.

I decide to tell Madison, Conner does look at Madison as his mother.

"Conner is gay, He goes out with Colin" I say straight to Madison.

She looks at me and laughs.

"I Know... he is like my son and you think I don't know? He never told me but I can tell" She says and continues loading guns.

I smile.

~~

Time Skip

~~

I gather the survivors of Terminus together during sunset

"Who here is good with guns?" I ask.

About ten hands go into the air.

"Okay so later on my friend Jacob here will be taking you all to target practice, After a few days Jacob will pick a few people to be on the walls, we need people behind the walls taking out individual walkers with a knife or something sharp so that no more walkers get attracted with a gun shot, And after everyone is trained you will all receive some sort of pistol and knife, I'm setting a curfew, Everyone needs to be in their homes by night fall, The generates get shut off at midnight, to save energy, and will start up again at the break of dawn, remember to save electricity! Hot water don't go far so take a shower only once a month, These are the new rules, Tomorrow we will assign jobs to everyone. Anyways! Time to go in!" I say and break from the group.

I go to walk to the building I now live in but someone taps my shoulder.

"Tomorrow I'm Taking Cole, Jacob, and Emily on a run to the home hardware we found on the map, its about a twenty minute drive" Richard tell's me.

"For what?" I question.

"Farming tools and seeds, we're going to run out of food soon enough might as well be prepared for it" He says.

I think.

"Mhmm Okay Just.. Be safe, we know what it's like out there" I say and continue to my apartment.

~~

Time Skip

~~

I open my apartment door and close it when I enter.

I take my Katana off my back and put it on the hook, I take my gun out of its holster and strap my holster up on the hook to.

I walk to my bedside table and place my gun there.

I take my coat off and hang it on the coat hanger.

I sit on the edge of my bed and undo my combat boots, taking them off.

I sit on the edge of the bed and think how peaceful this day was.

Wow.

I open the drawer to my night stand. 

There I find a book.

"The Hunger Games" I smile.

I read this book when I was a kid.

I open to the first page and start to read.

~~

Time Skip

~~

I have been reading for hours, I'm at the part where they enter the games, When the power shuts off.

I bend my page back and place it back in my night stand.

I lie down in bed and close my eyes.

I fall into a dreamless sleep.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

A/N: WELL THERE YOU GO! ANOTHER UPDATE! I MIGHT WRITE ANOTHER AND POST IT AGAIN TODAY! PICTURE TO THE SIDE IS OF MITCHELL'S KATANA!

~Mitchell

Xoxox