Chapter 32 - He Returned

A/N: OKAY SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT BUT I WAS AT CAMP! ANYWAYS THIS CHAPTER MAY SKIP TO A FEW P.O.V'S, HERE WE GO! YOU MAY BE SURPRISED...
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Nick's P.O.V
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I'm woken by the sound of gunshots and I immediately jump to my feet allowing the cold wind to whip me in the face.

Grabbing my gun I jump out of the tree not bothering to use the ladder landing on the ground with a thud. 

I run to the shots only to find Mitchell with Conner teaching him to properly use a gun, I sigh with relief and walk around and check on everyone.

After checking on everyone I go do perimeter check but I'm interrupted by a growl.

I look up to the growl to find Ed in walker form, fall from his tree house going after me.

Ed lands on-top of me making me fall to the ground.

I let out a scream as I'm struggling to keep the walker from biting me.

I'm loosing my strength...

If someone don't get here In a matter of seconds I'm dead....

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Terry's P.O.V
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I watch from the bushes as my old friend Nick struggles to keep walker Ed from biting him.

After Mitchell's group left me behind at the school after it got over-runed I have been seeking revenge.

Ed here was just going to get into the group kill them all  take Conner and come back with me, but Ed said he couldn't because he liked the group.

So I did what I had to do...

Last night I snuck into his tree house, shoved a knife into his heart, and left him to turn, which will cause someone else to die, which will cause someone else to turn and so on.

After the night at the school I escaped and I got taken in by wonderful people, who kidnapped Madison and Mitchell and killed Dana... 

Mitchell killed a bunch of people from my group and now my leader wants revenge also, It will work...

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear a gunshot and I look to find Mitchell helping Nick up and Ed dead, again...

Once again My Plans Failed...

Plan D...

I hop out of the bushes and raise my run at Mitchell.

They look at me.

"Terry?" Mitchell questions in disbelief...

"Hello Mitchell" I say with a snicker

I don't put my gun down as Mitchell and Nick takes there's out and points it at me.

I see Mitchell's finger about to pull the trigger, so I shoot first.

But he moves.

And rapidly shoots at me, missing each time.

Nick lets a bullet fly my way it only nips my ear.

I start shooting back and forth not stopping. Until I run out of ammo.

I stand up as all Mitchell's group surrounds me, I put my hands up and begin to beg.

"I'm so sor-"
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Mitchell's P.O.V
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

We all surround Terry with our guns pointed to his head.

He starts to talk.

"I'm so sor-" He gets cut off by one gun shot. Causing Terry to fall to the ground lifeless, A bullet pierced threw his four-head.

I look back to find Conner with horror in his eyes and smoke bailing out of the barrel of his pistol.

Conner starts to breath heavily and drops the gun.

He walks backwards and trips over is fathers corps causing Conner to look into his fathers dead eyes.

Conner's mouth drops open and his head falls to the side his eyes wide open.

I run to him and listen to his heart.

Still pumping... faintly..

"HELP!" I scream causing everyone to swarm around us.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
A/N: SORRY I KNOW SHORT BUT I COULDN'T CONTINUE OR IT WOULD RUIN THE BOOK! AND YES I KNOW TERRY DID COME BACK IN THE BOOK! I FORGOT ABOUT HIM AND I MADE HIM COME BACK SOME HOW! ANYWAYS LEAVE FEEDBACK IN THE COMMENTS!