Chapter 25 - Goodbye

A/N: HI! TWO UPDATES IN TWO DAYS? WELL BE HAPPY DAMN IT BECAUSE SHIT HAPPENS! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER! I WILL TRY AND MAKE IT 2000 WORDS! ANYWAYS PLEASE DONT HATE ME! BY THE WAY! IF THIS CHAPTER GETS 5 VOTES I WILL UPDATE 5 MORE CHAPTERS IN THE NEXT WEEK!

_______________________________________

Mitchell's P.O.V

_______________________________________

     "Mitchell!" I'm awoken by the sound of Ashley entering my room screaming my name.

     "WHAT!" I yell sitting up suddenly.

     "The Fence!" She screams fear taking over.

     "Shit" I whisper. "Get everyone in their rooms and lock their doors!" I order Ashley and she does as told.

     Buckling my belt holster up slipping in my gun and knife than strapping my Katana on to my back. Leaving my room with a thud as the door slammed closed.

     Running into the yard I see the fence collapsing on top of itself.

     "Shit" I say to myself once again.

     I ran back into the building knocking on Ashley's door.

     "Go around, get everyone to pack their stuff... We may have to get out of here" I say panic rising in my voice. 

     Ashley's Eyes grew. She only nodded before turning into her room and grabbing her stuff shoving it into a bag.

     I ran to Kyle's room knocking harshly most likely waking him. he open's the door looking pissed. "Get your shit the fence is coming down and you need to help me!" I whisper enough for him to hear.

    He did as said looking shocked. 

    I turned to see Ashley doing as told, everyone running out into the yard.

   I ran in the yard to see everyone with their guns in hand pointing at the fence that's about to come down... getting ready to shoot. I love these guys...

    I start to run to the fence, Kyle following. He is strong for having one arm.

     We held the fence up as long as we could when it came tumbling down. 

     I move out of the reach of the walkers and run, I turn back and face Kyle who is.... Caught.

     From the screams of pain from Kyle I never heard the gun shots from my group.

     I manage to turn around and shoot Kyle in the head to end his suffering.

    I run to my group not realizing they stopped shooting, Shit their out of ammo. 

    The dead are filling the field, as I froze in the field when everything hits me.

     My camp is being over runned. The dead are now chowing down on half my friends.

     I look around and see a walker grab a hold of Dr.Foss's arm taking a chunk out of it. He screamed.

     I take in my surroundings, still froze in my spot. 

    When i hear a moan and I open my eyes to find a walker grabbed my shoulders. I scream as I cant reach the walker with my gun.

     The walker drop dead.

    I look around to find Wes standing there at the top of the hill with his gun still pointed at the walker next to me.

    Wes nodded his head to the left gesturing for me to look, I do so.