Chapter 9 - Over runned

I scream and i push madison away and then she just looks at me and she gets up but she falls straight back to the ground and screams i pick her up and asks "whats wrong?" and she says "ankle" in pain. i run twords the hospital tent and i see hailey asleep and i put madison on the bed and i feel her ankle and i tell her its broke so i do to the cubord and take a spacer and i wrap around her leg and i plaster it and it is like a cast and i let it dry for 3 hours and she walks on it with crutches i gave her. when madison goes to our motor home i take hailey out for a walk and we chat she starts with "Is your family here?"  i hasatate and say "yea... i thought they were dead but i found them here" and we walk in silence for a while and someone screams "Hailey? Hailey?? HAILEY!" and running hailey turns and screams "Kyle?" and i see kyle running to hailey and they both start to cry and then i ask kyle " you know her?" he nods and i not confussed. the next 3 weeks go by smoothly and nothing goes wrong until oe night i was on guard i see sonthing coming out of the treeline so it was no big deal and i killed it with my bow than i see more i take them out to then all of a sudden at least 300 walkers emerge from the bushes i run and all the walkers start trying to knock over the fence i go to my home and i get everything packed and i get Austin ready i go home to home warning people everyone who was origanilly with us got in my motor home thats when the fence claptsed and walkers were piling into the camp everyone ran away into cars and some got bit some started shooting the walkers we were about to drive off the kyle and his familey open our door along with hailey we lock the door and drive we didnt get far we got to the end of camp and out motor home stopped so we grabbed everything and jumped out of the motor home instantly hailey was surrounded and toren to bits we shot hailey so she dont turn and ran madison had austin and we ran fast as we could to the street i see an abanded car i look ing theres keys in it and i open the driver door and madion lays austin down to she can put stuff in the trunk thats when madison herd austin cry in pain so madison looked and a walker was down eating austin so madison shot and the walker died again and austin was dieing, i looked and i started to baul thats when we had to get in the car and leave and we never did nothing with austin we left him there we had no choice and madison drove we drove about 2 houres around the city when we see abanded storage lockers so we get out of the car and go for a sweep we empty the storage lockers making a barrier and we all sleep in one for now.