Chapter 19 - Town

A/N: SO... IM GETTING ALOT OF IDEAS BUT I MAY LOOSE THEM ANY SUGGESTIONS HOW TO KEEP THEM?

__________________________________________________

Jacob's P.O.V

__________________________________________________

          Me and Wes must have spent hours searching the out skirts of where we found Mitchells blood for his body or walker form but all I found was,,, Tire tracks?... "Wes" i said wide eyed "Tire tracks" he ran over "Wow.... Follow them?" he asked "Aw Duh we need Mitchell" With that Jacob ran back to the truck pulling it up next to me "Get in" he said and i did so. Following the tracks into the woods it leads to a wall I hear people? "We need more fire arm's" Wes said "What do you mean?" "I mean this might be a war!" he said "Good point" i said as wes turns the truck around back to our camp.

          "Where is he!" Dana yells as we arrive into the building "Relax We never found him bu-" "WHAT!" she yelled at me "Let me finish" i say, she nods. Her eyes glisten in worry and fright "We found a town and the tracks we found lead there" I said finishing the sentence "We need more people to come and help get them back this might turn into a war" Wes said. "Im going" I heard Richards voice say "Me to" Kenzie says "Me to" Dana says. "Dana you cant use a gun" I say "Well hell i will when i get one this is a matter of my sons life I'm going and theres nothing you can do" she said walking out of the room. "good now we need like one more person" Wes says. "Me" Kyle says walking into the room. "Kyle.." I huff  "you lost your arm a while ago and your going?" he just nods and joins into the group. "Excellent" "Lets gear up we leave at Sun rise." and with that the group breaks.

_______________________________________________

Next Morning

_______________________________________________

           "Come on!" I yell as everyone puts on a bullet proof vest under a sweater. I gave Dana a holster she was the only one with out one. And i decide to get her to shoot a walker outside the fence. She takes the gun out and raises it and pulls the trigger getting a head shot right away. I stood there dumbfounded at that "I went hunting with my husband Joiner before this shit happend" I nod not wanting to discuss her dead husband anymore. "Hop In!" I yell so that everyone will listen. They all hop in as I hear someone yell "Jake!" I stop the Truck to see Nick there. I hop back out "What do you want Guest?" I ask. I never liked him in school... EVER. "Im coming Mitchell was my best friend and i don't want him dieing by fucking murder" i raise my brow and let out a hudge sigh "Fine!" and in he hops grabbing a vest.

          We drive until we reach Mitchell and Madison's car on the side of the road and we trot to the Walls. There are 2 guards. "What do we do?" Dana asks "Ask" Wes says, Dana tilts her head but understood. wes crouched behind a burnt car. "Hello!" he yells alerting the two men "Who the hell are you?" One asks "Were just looking for our friend Mitchell do you have him" i seen one man nod "Yea we do but you cant have him hes scheduled for execution Skin eater style" "Shit" I whisper. "Walker style?" Nick ask's I nod. His eyes widen as he stands into the open taking aim at one of the guys shooting him in the head driving him over the wall with force. The other man starts shooting at Nick. Nick just dodges the bullet. Dana stands and shoots the other man in the head. "MOM!" Kenzie and Richard say in synch "As much as i wanted to stay away from that it had to happen you have to be ready to do that anytime now" she said.

          We all stand approaching the wall willing to take out any guards but none come. Richard opens the gate. I see about 50 people on the streets. Some woman are pregnant. We all follow the wall until it leads to a door. I open it taking out two guards in the process with a knife. I open a hudge chest like figure finding Flash bangs and grenades. I also see something Mitchell would love... A Katana. I take the Katana on my back and some flash bangs strapped to my belt along with a grenade or two. Everyone follows me to a corner. I look over the corner to see Mitchell cuffed and blind folded being taken across the road by at least 20 guards... Shit

__________________________________________________

A/N: SORRY SHORT UPDATE BUT HEY IM UPDATING DAILEY! AND WE JUST REACHED 400 READS :D VOTE COMMENT AND READ ON! I ALSO DECIDED TO SAVE 'WAR' FOR CHAPTER 20!!! ERRRMERRGERDDD WERE AT CHAPTER 20 ALREADY? THERE WILL BE ATLEAST 50 CHAPTERS AND MAYBE A SEQUEL

XOXO

~Mitchell