Chapter 43 - Endless Supply Of Walkers

A/N: WHAT! MITCHELL! ANOTHER UPDATE? YUP! HAHA ANYWAYS HERE IS ANOTHER UPDATE! I'M HAVING ALLOT OF IDEAS NOW! ANYWAYS HERE WE GO!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Mitchell's P.O.V

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

When we reach the place we were killing the walkers we all go back-to-back in a circle formation.

The little boy is standing next to me facing the place the herd is coming from.

I see fear in his face.

I get down to his level and hold his shoulders.

"Don't be scared, being scared in this world gets you killed" I tell him.

"I know it's hard not to be scared but you can't be, you have to be strong" I say just in time as the walkers emerge from the bushes.

The boy closes his eyes and lets out a breath slowly.

When he opens his eye's he slowly starts to shoot the walkers, not missing once.

I start to shoot too, not missing.

Everyone of the learners are now shooting as we are surrounded from every side.

My gun clicks singling that I'm out of ammo.

I press the button and eject my clip.

I put a new clip in and drop my attention from the walkers as I put the old clip in my back pocket.

Before I can get my attention back I walker grabs me and makes me fall to the ground, my gun goes flying.

Another walker gets on top of me.

I struggle to keep them off me.

I grunt as another falls on me.

"Help!" I scream for help and the first walker that landed on me is about to tear into my neck.

The gunshots continue.

I feel blood splatter on my neck as the walker drops dead once again.

I look to see the boy with his gun pointed at the walker that he just killed.

He shoots the second walker.

I stand up and stomp the third walkers head in, sending blood everywhere.

I run to my gun and pick it up.

As I go to bend back up I seance another walker come up behind me.

I hold the barrel of my gun and turn, swinging my hand at the walkers skull, bashing it in with the grip of my gun.

I notice the back to back formation is no longer together.

The learners are spread out a little.

I start shooting again.

It feels like a endless supply of walkers!

I zone into killing walkers.

I'm snapped out of it by a scream.

I quickly turn my head to my right to see the first 25 year old girl who passed the shooting a walker test get bit on the shoulder.

Before I can blink half the walkers join the feast, bringing the girl to the ground.

"Angie! No!" A man screams.

"We have to go! this is a distraction for the walkers, This is our only shot!" I yell.