Chapter 12 - Seeing Things

A/N: GUYS I MADE A MISTAKE LAST CHAPTER SO ILL FIX IT NOW!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          I wake up to everyone standing around me and the first one to speak was Madison "Were worried about you yesterday it was your birthday and you were seeing him" i look confused i guess and i say "Wo" and immediately i have a flashback about Austin being eaten and i seen him yesterday... before anyone could say anything i said "Oh". i got up and splashed my face with water from a bucket and that's when Madison comes up to me and says "You need to forget the past and focus on our group we only been here a little while and the walkers are taking down the fence" i look over and see the fence about to collapse on its own weight and i say "The only thing i had was Austin hes gone now because this stupid world everything went to shit and everyone well everyone's dead its only us and the group left which wont last long... were all going to die in the end" Madison looks at me shocked and i storm off i can feel the anger towards this world. i grab a machete and i open the gates to the camp and i walk out, i take out all my anger our on a few walkers and i go over to the walkers taking down the fence and i mow them down one by one until there all gone, i start breathing heavily  and everything got fuzzy i fell to the ground and the last thing i see is two walkers coming down untop of me.

---------------------------------------Madison's P.O.V--------------------------------------

          After Mitchell stormed off i have just been sitting in my room all Alone with my door locked until i hear someone pounding on the door and i ask with tears in my eyes "Who is it?" and they reply "Lindsey! open hurry i seen Mitchell collapse outside the fence!" when i hear this i immediately jump to my feet unlock the door and put on my belt and clip my gun hostlers on it and i take my knife and put it in my back pocket and i run. Lindsey leads the way where she seen Mitchell collapse and she open the gate and i close it we run to where Mitchell collapsed taking out a few walkers and when we get there all we see is blood covering the grass and 2 decapitated walker heads but they still are growling and I'm infuriated and i start to scream and cry and repeatably stabbing the walkers hear, Lindsey grabs my shoulder and tells me "Lets get Back inside before something bad happe-" shes cut off by her own screaming i turn around and see a walker took a chunk out of her shoulder  and the walker goes in for another bite until i shoot it, i see all the walkers around turn towards us and start limping there way over i help Lindsey to her feet and back into the camp shes wincing in pain, i close the gate in time because about 20 walkers get to it. i bring Lindsey to her room and i tie her down to the bed just in case. I grab her hand and tell her everything is going to be alright, her eyes are struggling to stay open and she says "I love you... i hope you find Mitchell" i start to cry and i kiss her forehead and i tell her "Its OK you can go now ... i will always remember you" i see a tear trickle down her check and she says "thanks... Goodbye" i start to cry more now and then Lindsey eyes close and her smooth breathing stops and her heart stops along with it. i wipe away my tears and i get up and run out to Kyle and i tell him what hap pend she comes to Lindsey room and says to me in a saddened tome "I have to shoot her or you do if we don't she will turn" i nod and i walk out of the room and when the door closes there's a few seconds of silence then the gun fires and i hear rustling in her closet and when i open the door Kyle had a sheet put over her. i hang my head and me and Kyle walk out of the room and lock the door. i got to the main office of the building and enter the supply closet and i get a sharpie marker and i go back to Lindsey room and write on her door window R.I.P Lindsey You Will be Forever Missed... Your In A Better Place Now. and i drop the marker and walk out.. i deliver the news to the camp and they all are devastated.

--------------------------------------Mitchell's P.O.V-------------------------------

         Its all white that's what i see. I see Austin, Haley, and all the other people i lost there all jumping around having fun and i see doors open and Lindsey comes out of them i try to scream out to her and my friends and family but i cant i cant move ether i feel something on my face and i wake up taking a huge gasp of air and i see a woman standing over me ringing a cloth over my face and i ask "Who are you?" and she smiles and laughs "your worst nightmare"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: GUYS I THINK I'M OVER WRITERS BLOCK I DON'T THINK THIS STORY WILL END SOON :D BUT ANYWAYS WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER?

XOXO

~MITCHELL