Chapter 16 - Heart Skipped A Beat

A/N: SO GUYS SORRY FOR SUCH A LONGGG WAIT BUT I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK ON 50% OF MY BOOKS BUT IM GOING TO PULL MYSELF THROUGH IT! AND IM IN SCHOOL RIGHT NOW AND I HAVE FINICHED MY RESEARCH PAPER SO IM WRITING THIS! ANYWAYS IM GONNA SHUT UP NOW!

______________________________________________________________

          MITCHELLS P.O.V

______________________________________________________________

          The whole ride home was quiet except Madison who was kind of freaking after almost being walker chow but other then that we listed to a one CD in the car that we had and we never knew who it was but it killed the silence. Me driving and Jacob next to me he decided to turn the music on bust and i let him might as well try to live normal in the shit of a world. We turn unto a highway we drive for about 5 minutes when a herd comes into a view and i think they herd the music and they turned and instantly were surrounded and i cant get out of it... "Shit" Wes said under his breath "got that right" Madison said lower. After about 5 seconds a walker puts a crack in the window on my side. "Ok guys im going to go out the sun roof and i will try to take as many as i can with the ammo in my gun!" i yelled over the thumps of the walkers, and with that i opened the sun roof and stood on the roof aiming at heads of walkers taking one out at a time when i hear a horn honk i look up and see another 'army' Truck pull up very quickly and 4 people hop out two men and 2 woman and they help mow down all the walkers and in minutes there gone all the walkers. "Who are you and where are you heading?" i asked with a questionable voice. "We heard a radio broadcast about a 3 hours ago to meet at the bottom of my hometown Shea heights" one of the men said i snickered "Well aren't you in luck we were the ones who put that out there so why not come with us now?" Jacob said while hoping out of the car. I don't know weather to trust these 'people' but its worth a try we need people "Why not" a Guy said "Mitchell" i said walking to what seem to be the leader putting my hand out. I seen a look of realization on his face "Mitchell?" he said in barley a whisper. He pulled me in a hug i was confessed who the hell was this guy? "ammm I'm sorry but do i know you?" i asked in a shaky voice pulling away. "Yea! Its Nick Nicholas Guest! we went to school together and played xbox all the time!" When he said that my face must of went blank of expression "Imagine we always talked about a Apocalypse i never thought it would happen" Nick said "Oh and im with Travis, Ilana, Robert, and Amber. They all went to school with us!" Nick said. I looked at them all and they stood mouth wide open "And I'm with Jacob, Wes and Madison" and with that Travis Jumped from his seat and ran to our car  where Madison sat playing with her thumbs.

______________________________________________________________

Madison's P.O.V

______________________________________________________________

          Im playing with my thumbs and i feel like theres no point in life no more like this world threw this shit at me for just up and leaving my husband when walkers swarmed him in the beginning of this 'Shit' no one knew i was married not even my family. that's when i heard someone run to me and stop in there tracks. I was afraid to look up to see what new douche it was and when i looked my heart skipped a beat and my face I'm sure of it went pale white and instantly tears built up in my eyes as i get up and run to 'him' my husband was alive! "oh my god... Travis" i said "Madison" he said in a whisper as i ran to him jumping in his arms and pulling him into a long passionate kiss. "Your alive!" i screamed as tears poured out of my eyes "Yes im and so are you!" he said with a huge stupid grin he always has "I love you Travis i will never leave you again" And with that i opened my eyes looking over the highway bridge and seen another herd of walkers heading our way. "Lets go!" i yelled "another herd?" Wes asked from in the car "Yea!" i said in a tone that i used when ever something hits me hard. "Mitchell we need to go theres a herd coming they must of heard the shots fired earlier" i said and with that we all hoped in the car as Travis and who ever drive behind us into the sunset on the way home.