Chapter 34 - Fire

A/N: OKAY! I'M SO SORRY! I HAVE BEEN LAZY THIS SUMMER I HAVE BEEN AWAY TO AND WELL I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS I NEED TO SORT OUT IN MY LIFE.. BUT AMMM ANYWAYS HERES A CHAPTER FOR YOU! AND ALSO... PLEASE DONT HATE ME.... AND! A PICTURE TO THE SIDE OF A QUOTE THAT I REALLY LIKED LAST CHAPTER! ANYWAYS HERE WE GO!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Cole's P.O.V

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Fuck! I think. I got a girl pregnant... During the end of the world, what a great place to do it in.

We don't have proper treatment. we only learn from trial and error...

Madison might die from this..

I want a kid though, this virus cant stop us from living our lives.

"That's great babe!" I say and lean in and kiss her.

"You're not mad?" She ask's.

I smile.

"Why would I be I produced it" I laugh and she laughs with me.

'Just don't tell the group until the bump shows" She ask's.

I just nod.

~~

time skip

~~

Me and Madison have been sitting on the edge of the tree house for hours cuddling just looking at the sky.

Nothing wrong, like the world is normal.

But I get pulled back into reality when I smell something burning.

I sniff the air to make sure i'm smelling things correctly.

"Do you smell that?| I ask Maddie.

"Smoke" She says.

We both look to the right of us to find that Ed's tree house is in flames.

"Shit" I say in a panic.

"Get your things just in case, the bridges will burn and may catch every ones house on fire, Just get everything and be ready in the car I'm going to wake Mitchell and everyone else" I order and Madison just nods and does as told her face full of panic.

I strap my weapons on and jump out of the tree house.

Everyone's sleeping, I cant wake them up one by one...

So I do the first thing I can think of.

Pulling my gun out I empty my clip into the air.

In moments everyone is by their door's to see whats happening.

"Everyone get your stuff! We might have to leave! The bridges will burn and catch our tree house's on fire, The fire will attract walker so get everything and get in your cars" I scream.

I turn around and see Mitchell already by my side with katana in hand.

Mitchell passes me a box of ammunition and I reload.

I stare at the Ed's tree house. He might be dead.

"Dad!" I hear as I see Conner run to the bottom of his fathers tree house.

Conner starts to cry and scream.

I look back up at the house to see Mine and Madison's tree house burst into flames.

I stare at it.

Madison must of got out.

I stare off long enough in a trance thinking the worst before getting snapped out of it by a scream calling "Conner Watch Out!" And i look to see Madison running to Conner as she scoops him up as the remains of the tree house fall causing the few trees surrounding to burst in flames.

Shots are getting fired as walkers take the camp over in the middle of the night.

Screams fill the air and we cant do nothing.

Me, Conner, Mitchell, Madison, Nick, and Jacob are all back to back, any weapons of sort in our hands taking out any walkers that threaten us.

I notice some walkers eating someone, can't tell who, I also see cars leaving the camp and heading towards the highway.

"We need to get out of here!" Jacob screams.

And with that we break form and all run to the black truck that is parked.

Throwing our bags into the back, Mitchell get's into the drivers seat, I get in passenger, Madison, Conner In the back seat, and Nick and Jake in the back of the truck taking out any walkers that get near us.

Speeding away from the camp we head back to the highway where we all met last time.

~~

Time SKIP

~~

After a few hours of driving we come to a stop by the R.V we stayed in for a night or so.

There are 2 other cars there.

We all get out of the truck as everyone in the other cars get out.

Me

Mitchell

Madison

Conner

Jacob

Nick

Richard

Mason

Colin

And

Emily

That's All.

That Is Here...

That We Can Say...

Survived.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Mitchell's P.O.V

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

After hours of just waiting and discarding of several walkers we decide that no one else made it.

"Did anyone see someone go down?"

"I Did" Emily speaks up.

"Lauryn" She puts her head down and continues in a saddened voice.

"We were running to get out of camp, hand in hand and a walker just... took her... out of my hands and tore into her"

"Anyone Else?" I Question.

No Reply.

"Well... We need to move we cant sit here with our ass's hanging out, where should we head?" I Ask.

"The Coast" Mason says.

"That's where we were going when Madison found us, we heard a radio broadcast saying there was a sanctuary there, we even seen signs along the way" Mason finish's.

"Well" I Pause.

"The Coast It Is!" I say as I walk to the Truck.

"Everyone stay behind me barp the horn once if something is wrong" I say as I get in the truck and start it.

When i get a thumbs up from all the drivers I move.

Heading to the coast.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

A/N: OKAY I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT ANYWAYS WHO CARES! SO PICTURE TO THE SIDE OF THE QUOTE I LOVE FROM LAST CHAPTER!

VOTE CHALLENGE: 5 VOTES

~Mitchell

Xoxox