Chapter 10 - Survivour

After being on the run for weeks only stooping to loot out a convenience store, super market or gas station for gas we finally end up somewhere that has potential. I notice a mental hospital that has walls and gates which are hard to get into for the walkers but we could live there for now that is, the gate is open when we drive in but there's not many walkers there in the field Lindsey gets out and closes the gate and latches it shut and we all get out and take out the walkers in the field with a bow or throwing knifes not using guns, we notice that's there's another part of the hospital that is closed off by a gate and covered with walkers id say the same thing on the inside we decide to camp in the field instead of taking out the walkers inside in the middle of the night there's not much walkers surrounding the perimeter of the fence. we all decide to sleep instead of having guards we are safe for tonight. in the middle of the night i hear gun shots not to far away from the mental hospital i get out of the the car where i and Austin sleep and i take out my gun and i see all walkers turn towards the gun shots and i also notice no one from my group is missing and then i notice there's other people alive i mean you don't think about other humans no more because 99.9% of them are dead by chance  and i run to the fence gate where i see a small boy running out of the bushes with a gun and walkers following he sees me and screams "HELP" by the sound of his voice he sounds 12 i open the gate as soon as he runs in it and i close it instantly and walkers almore bite off my fingers i take the buys gun and i hand him one of my poker sticks and i say "Stab them with it in the eye or head" he nods and gets to work as he follows my lead we take the walkers out 1 by 1 end eventually there all dead and i take the poker stick i gave the boy and i ask "who else is with you?" he looks sad and says "No one my parents and sister died at the beginning of this 'new world' in a car crash my parents were in front and me and my sister were in back my sister was only 9 months but she flew from her car seat my parents died from impact because a driver trying to get the hell out of the town and i was injured i broke my leg it was squashed between my seat and my moms and it healed on its own so i took all the supply's and i took off i only killed a few zombies and i always slept in a tree to keep safe" i nod weirdly he looks allot like someone i know but hes not i take him back to the camp and we sleep instantly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: SORRY SHORT CHAPTER. IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS FOR THIS STORY SO IT COMING OT A END I WOULD SAY 5 MORE CHAPTERS? ANYWAYS LETS GET 3 VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER FOR A LONG CHAPTER AND ALSO GUYS MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT ON THIS ANY GOOD BOOK IDEAS FOR MY NEXT BOOK!

~MITCHELL