Chapter 39 - After It All

A/N: OKAY GUYS! ANOTHER UPDATE AGAIN TODAY! ERG! ANYWAYS CHAPTER 40 WILL BE ACTION PACKED SO I DECIDED TO MAKE A QUICK CHAPTER TO FILL YOU GUYS IN ON WHAT IS HAPPENING ON THE JOURNEY TO TERMINUS! THIS CHAPTER WILL TAKE COARSE OVER THE FOUR DAY TRIP TO TERMINUS AND CHAPTER 40 WILL BE AT TERMINUS! PICTURE TO THE SIDE IS OF MADISON'S  BLUED .38 COLT DETECTIVE SPECIAL REVOLVER!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Madison's P.O.V
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

It has been a day seance we met Ana and the kids.

We are walking down the tracks in single file in the mourning dew when i feel something move within me.

"The Baby" I say making the whole group stop.

"What? You can't be having it this early" Cole says.

"No, It kicked! It's Alive!" I say as I smile.

Mitchell smiles and laughs.

"That is great!" he says as he walks to  me and feels my belly.

The Baby kicks again.

"I felt it!" Mitchell says.

Ana and the girls walk over to me.

"A baby? how? In this world!" Ana says.

I nod.

Ana smiles.

"Is it a boy or girl?" 5 year old Sasha asks.

I smile.

I bend down to Sasha's level.

'We wont know until it's born" I say to Sasha.

"Oh" She says.

"Anyways! Lets keep moving" Mitchell says and we all start to walk down the tracks again.

~~
Time Skip
~~

The sun is starting to set when Mitchell stops.

"Lets stop here for awhile and sleep we got a long day tomorrow" Mitchell Says.

"I'm just going to walk into the woods away and pee" I Tell Mitchell.

"Okay just be safe" he says.

I Nod and walk into the woods.

My leather boots stepping on the fallen leaves making a crunch as I walk.

I twirl my cross necklace that is on my neck in my fingers and think of what could happen with this baby.

I stop and see if anyone, or thing, is around. I hear and see nothing.

I undo my pants and holster belt and squat and start to pee.

When I finish I stand up and do my pants up and my holster belt, I go to zip my brown leather jack up but I get tackled to the ground.

I scream and look to see a decaying walker with blood all over trying to bite me.

I put my hands up to it's shoulders and try to push it away.

Its strong...

The walker keeps pushing and I'm getting tired.

I keep screaming and then...

Walkers emerge from the bushes.

Its either I let go of the walker on top of me to get my gun in its holster and maybe the walker would bite me.

Or just wait and see if someone saves me...

Yeah...

Plan A It is.

It let go of the walker on top of me and his head bounced of my shoulder but I reach for my gun and grab it.

I look to see the walker in the bushes closer then before.

I forgot about the walker on top of me until it grabs my shoulder.

I raise my gun to its head just as it is about to bite into my shoulder and shoot.

The walker falls limp onto my body and I roll it off.

Standing up I pull the hammer to my revolver back and shoot one of the walker from the bush in the head.

I pull the hammer back with my thumb into shooting position again and shoot the other.

There are no walkers around me.

I take the time to slip my revolver back into it's holster and run back to my group.

When I get back I sit down and catch my breath.

Half of the group runs to me and asks whats wrong.

"I used the washroom and when I was doing my jacket up a walker attacked me I started screaming hoping you would hear me and help instead two walker heard me and i had no choice, I let the walker fall onto me and I grabbed my revolver just in time to shoot it before it bit me, I killed the other two walkers and ran back here, I'm okay though" I say as if it was no big deal.

"That's the shots we heard, We were just about to come running" Jacob says.

~~
Time Skip
~~

It was mid-night when I'm woken by the bushes rustling.

I stand up quickly and Kick Cole's side waking him up.

I take my revolver out and pull the hammer back.

Cole puts his clip into the gun and we go back to back.

A walker comes out of the trees.

I put my revolver into its holster and take out my knife.

Running to the walker I raise my knife and let it fall into the walkers head, making a squish noise as I remove it from the skull of the walker. 

The walker falls to the ground dead.

Putting my knife back in its holster i take my revolver back out and run to Cole again.

There is no noise until there are growls from the dead.

My eyes bulge when I see what I see.

About 30 or 40 walker come out of the bushes.

I fire my first shot and Cole fires.

I hear a quick scream and look back to find the group all just awake.

"Come on! Its time to go!" I scream.

I keep pulling my hammer back putting my next bullet in firing position and shoot.

Over, And  Over, And Over,

Until My gun Clicks.

No bullets in my chamber.

I run to where I was sleeping and grab all my stuff and Cole's.

"Run!" I say as I throw Cole his things and run towards Terminus with my group.

As I'm running I reload my gun.

I'm leading the group Mitchell and Cole on my tail.

Walkers start to cut us off.

Only three.

I shoot one and Cole and Mitchell shoot the others with their semi-automatic  Pistols.

Gunshots go off every now and again, I'm guessing the group turning around to shoot one or two walkers.

~~
Time Skip
~~

We are still running and the sun is starting to come up.

Another Terminus sign shows up.

One Day left of traveling.

Why are we running? We can take these walkers.

I stop and turn around to face the walkers.

I raise my revolver and shoot a walker in the head.

Pull the hammer back, and fire again, The group gets what I'm doing and joins.

semi-automatic pistols are being fired and I'm one of a few people in the group with a revolver.

The number of walkers lessen, as I reload my revolver which only holds eight bullets.

And continue the pattern, Hammer, Fire, Hammer, Fire.

Until the last walker stands. We all stop shooting and watch the last walker, Kayla raises her gun and shoots the walker dead, square in the head.

I reload my revolver again and walk over to Mitchell.

"How are we doing on ammo?" I ask him.

He checks and shows me.

There is half a book bag filled with boxes of ammo.

I smile.

Got a extra automatic pistol? I ask.

Mitchell opens another pouch of the bag. There are several pistols there. He lays them all out and i pick one.

I go with a SIG Pro semi-automatic pistol, i look at it and pull the clip out. It holds a 15 round magazine. That's what I'm talking about.

I attach a extra holster to my belt and put my semi-automatic pistol in it.

On my right is my semi-automatic, in my front is my blued .38 Colt Detective Special revolver, and to my left is my knife.

"Thanks Mitchell" I say as I walk to the group.

We all sit and take a break.

~~
Time Skip
~~

After A few hours Mitchell stands and speaks.

"We are almost to Terminus to take it, we just need to push a bit further when we reach Terminus we will take a rest before taking it over, What they are doing is wrong, You can't feel bad about killing them they are monsters." Mitchell says.

"Lets Go" He says.

We all get up and start our walk to Terminus.

Mitchell Is Right They Are Monsters...

~~
Time Skip
~~

We keep walking down the tracks when a building comes into sight, surrounded by walls, Big walls.

Big Letters are painted on the building that read...

"Terminus"

"We're here" Mitchell says.

"Into the woods so they don't see us" Mitchell tells us.

We all go into stealth mode and run into the woods.

In the woods we go to one of the walls keeping walkers out of Terminus.

"Guns Out Everyone" Mitchell tells us.

I take out my Semi-automatic.

We all look into a little hole in the wall at Terminus.

People.

Allot Of them.

Walking the streets.

Wow.

After It All.

Manuals River, The School, The Hospital, The Tree houses.

This place was being build from the start.

I close my eyes and think what we are about to do.

Okay. Lets do it.

I go to open my eyes to take a look at Terminus before we take it over.

I open my eyes to find someone from the other side staring into my eyes.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
A/N: OKAY! NEW CHAPTER AGAIN! HAHA ANYWAYS I'M GOING TO GO AND WORK ON CHAPTER 40! CLIFF HANGER!! HAHAHA SORRY GUYS! I'M REALLY BORED SO MOST LIKLY CHAPTER 40 WILL BE UP TONIGHT ALSO! REMEMBER PICTURE TO THE SIDE IS MAKISONS REVOLVER!

~Mitchell

Xoxox