Chapter 33 - I Remember You

A/N: I'M SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES... I'M LAZY..... BUT MADISON SLAPPED ME OUT OF IT! BY THE WAY PICTURE TO THE SIDE IF OF MITCHELL'S OUTFIT ANYWAYS ENJOY! I'M GOING TO TRY AND MAKE THIS LONGER FROM THE LACK OF UPDATES

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Madison's P.O.V

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I try to wake up early before anyone else, I manage to succeed. I take what I got from the pharmacy and tuck it in my pants, trying to be quiet not to wake my sleeping boyfriend, Cole, I strap on my weapons and walk into the woods a little.

After about 20 minutes of walking i decide to stop, no one from camp will find me. I take out the package and open it. I stare at it, afraid of the results to come.

I take the small stick and open the cap, pulling down my pants I pee onto the pregnancy test.

After a few minutes of waiting I shakily look at the results... I feel my stomach twist, as I barf up whatever was in my stomach. 

I can't believe this....

I'm Pregnant...

~~Time Skip~~

After sitting and staring at nothing, just thinking, for a few hours I go to get up and head back to camp to tell Cole.

I stop myself in my stacks as I hear a bunch of twigs snap. I slowly take my gun out and turn around slowly.

I see 7 pale faces, staring back at me. Not walkers... People... Survivors..

I point my gun to them and speak.

"Where is it y'all good people are coming from?" 

Just as a man speaks up, about a year older then me.

"Please! No... We are dieing.. help us" The man speaks.

I reply with "Sir, arn't we all dieing?" 

Just as a woman speaks up, "Please Help Up, I'm Katelin and this is Ja-"

I cut her off as I scream, "Watch Out!" But it's to late, the walker behind her already took a bite out of her neck, leaving her scream less, I don't hesitate, I shoot the walker square in the head as the man who first spoke screams her name.

"I'll do it for you" I offer.

"Do what?" The first man speaks as everyone from her group surrounds her with tears of pity.

"Put her down" I say cold heated.

"No you ca-" he gets cut off by a boy who is about Conner's age as he speaks up.

"Dad... Just let her put mom down.. She will turn"

The boys dad just nods as he wipes his eyes.

I push threw everyone and speak to them.

"Go over to you leader and don't look, I'm putting her down so she don't turn" I say as I stare at the lifeless woman on the ground as I speak.

Everyone listens.

I stare at the woman and raise my gun to her head.

Emotionlessly I pull the trigger and I hear the six remaining people let out a sob.

"Okay tell me your names and i'll ask you the questions I need to know" I say to the group.

The leader pops out and starts to introduce everyone.

"I'm James, This is my son Colin, My friend Emily, my other friends Mason, Vanessa, and last but not least Lauryn"

I stare at them in dis-belief... I know these people...