Chapter 53: Training

Elinn

Carter hadn't been kidding when he said we would start training early. He had woken me up at seven thirty to make sure I had enough time to get ready to go. Then he had rushed me out the door and had me in the gym at precisely eight o'clock.

We had spent the last hour learning how to throw a punch and kick someone. I should say that Carter was attempting to show me how to do it. I wasn't really trying, I didn't care about learning how to do these things. I was scared I would hurt myself or Carter in the process

"Come on Elinn, you aren't going to hurt me. I am a big boy and can take care of myself, but you aren't going to learn unless you actually try." Carter chided me when I once again failed to punch his hands the way he wanted me to.

"I'm trying Carter, but I can't do this. There isn't a point to me training anyways, you promised to protect me so I have nothing to fear." I told him indignantly lowering my hands.

"And what happens if were to die while trying to protect you? What then, are you just going to cower in a corner and let people hurt you?" He asked me looking me in the eyes. His were hard and determined and I knew mine were full of resistance.

"I know you don't want to remember when you were with those men, so forgive me for what I'm about to do." Carter murmured softly and his eyes turned cold. That look, the lack of emotion in it made me remember my time back in that hell house.

"Aww, look at her, she looks so scared doesn't she?" I was trapped in the cage down in Master's dungeon. I had just awoken after Master had brutally beaten me before leaving me here for three days. I had no idea what to expect from these men, but their eyes held no emotion besides rage and something else I couldn't identify.

"I bet she loves it when we touch her, don't you?" One of the men asked tearing away the ripped section of fabric from my shirt. He ran his dirty hands over my stomach and pulled me closer to him. I desperately tried to get out of his grip, but I couldn't go anywhere.

"Listen carefully little flower, you are going to do what I tell you. If you hesitate, if you disobey, if you make a sound without my permission you will suffer. Understand that I am not the only one here who will punish you, this isn't like the world upstairs.

Up their Alpha is the only one who is allowed to touch you without his permission, down here anyone is allowed to do anything they want. We only stop is Alpha specifically tells us to stop, and sweety we only have two rules when it comes to you. We aren't allowed to sleep with you, for the time being at least, and we aren't allowed to kill you. If I were you I would prepare myself." The man's voice was filled with a strange dark light. His hands slid further up my body and squeezed me. It felt wrong like he wasn't supposed to do that and I tried to pull away from him.

Before I could move more than an inch my body was thrown back against the walls and some of the other guards laughed as I called out in pain. The head guard stalked over to me and tilted my face so it was facing his. He seemed amused by what was happening and I began to understand exactly what sort of trouble I was really in.

"I don't think I told you I was done girly. You don't get to pull away or even move unless I tell you-you can. I am your new god until Alpha comes back to get you. Do. You. Understand." Each syllable was emphasized by his fist meeting my stomach. I nodded my head thinking it was unwise to talk to this man unless instructed,

The man's hands were once again all over me squeezing and scratching. At random times he would pull my hair causing my head to snap in different directions and he would kiss along my neck as he painfully scraped his nails along my skin. I felt dirty when he did it, but I knew that resistance would cause more pain than just letting what would happen, happen.

In the back of my mind though anger began to simmer. These men thought they had the right to just do this, and for the most part, my mind wanted to agree. This little section of my head that I kept locked away began to collect the anger I felt as different guards took their turn playing with their new toy. Discovering how to make the broken submissive human girl in front of them scream.

Suddenly as if the lock on a safe had been broken all the anger that I had kept hidden for the past twelve years came rushing back to me. The world around me suddenly sharpened as if my eyes had been switched with an animal's. I could hear things I had never heard before in my whole life and I wasn't sure what was going on all I knew was there was a fist flying at me.

With a speed I don't think had ever possessed me before I ducked out of the way. All I could feel was the anger coursing through my bones and setting it on fire. All I could see was the men who had made my life a living hell. The things they had done to me down in that dungeon, the fact that there was never any rest. Every time one guard was done a new person appeared intent on making me scream louder than the last. After Master had come back for me he had been forced to let me rest for a week before I could even stand.

Another fist flew at me and without a second thought I blocked the blow and looked at my attacker. All I saw was the face of my greatest tormentor. Without thinking my arm was already moving and made contact with his face.

"Is that all you've got? I knew you were weak, but this is just pathetic." master sneered at me and my leg moved on instinct to knock him to the floor. He danced back away from the blow but I followed him never stopping my attack.

He didn't understand what it was like to have everything taken from you. He didn't understand what it was like to spend days in pain with no rest. He never knew what it was like to spend days and weeks trapped in a dark room.

My body moved on instinct twisting and reaching. I was moving in ways I never thought I could, I was swift as an adder and struck like a lion. My legs shot me high into the air and my body twisted so I landed behind Master and kicked his legs out from underneath him.

I jumped on him and began to pound my fists into him.

"Do you know what it's like? Do you? To be stuck living in a place where no one cares for you? A place where anyone can hurt you and it would be normal and no one would care. You don't I doubt you have any idea about what it's like." I spat at him as I let my arms move without a second thought. My hands were around his throat to strangle the life out of the man who had done this to me.

I felt something I never had before surfacing. It was begging me to kill this man below me, and it relished the feeling of the draining of life beneath my fingers. Then after only a few moments, I was pushed from my position by another figure. The thing inside me screamed for us to kill them both and enjoy every second of it.

Then I saw Nathan staring at me in shock and I heard hard coughing. I looked at where Master had been moments ago and it wasn't Master who lay there anymore. Carter was on the ground and looked as though he had just been through a war. He was looking at Nathan and his eyes glazed over and I knew they were talking where I couldn't hear.

I looked down at my bloodied hands and back to where my mate sat on the floor. He was injured and it was all my fault. I was just like him, I was just like the man who I tortured me for so many years.

"What have I done? What have I done?" My body became numb and all I could do was shake in my own skin at what I had done. I began tearing at my skin trying to get the feeling of him off of me, get his ghost out of me. Blood sprang up where I clawed but I kept going.

I distantly heard someone telling me to stop, but I couldn't. I needed to get this thing out of me that was still begging me to end them. End the silly mortal lives in front of me and enjoy it the whole time. I felt something hit the back of my head and the world went blank.

AN: Well that was fun! I feel kinda evil over the last two chapters, I think I like it. anyways thank you all so much for getting this book to FOUR HUNDRED THIRTY THOUSAND VIEWS! I am so glad to be writing a story with such amazing followers. Let me know what you thought in the comments below. Until next time, bye bye!