Chapter 9: In The Garage

Tobias was upset as Seb got the grid penalty. To be precise, he was upset at the stewards. He believed that his favourite driver didn't do it on purpose and he didn't see that Carlos was behind him.

Before Seb got the penalty, Tobi was sure that a win was possible to reach. But after the penalty, he thought that it would be more difficult. All the way to the circuit, he kept grumbling. "He doesn't deserve that penalty. I can't accept it."

Mariska tried to calm him down. "Tobi, just accept it. I believe that Seb is upset as well, but nothing he can do. Let him take his revenge during the race today."

Gia also tried to help Mariska. "Tobi, Mariska is right. I don't know much about this, but I believe that he can accept the penalty."

"But Mariska, Gia, if he started from third, he had a big chance to win the race. But now, he will start from sixth. I also blame the team as they didn't tell him on the team radio."

Gia chuckled as she saw that Mariska had given up. Tobias couldn't stop blaming the team for that. He was known for being so stubborn. But then, she realized that he was right. She also wanted to see Seb win. But after the penalty, it would unlikely happen.

---

Gia, Mariska, and Tobias had brought their respective VIP passes. They were walking at the paddock. Minutes later, they finally arrived at the back of Ferrari's garage. There, they saw two security who were talking to each other.

"Tobi?" Gia called him.

"Hmm?"

"Who should we ask to?"

"Maybe we ask those security to call Giulia," he told her.

She nodded. "Okay."

Before they called the security, Seb came from the hospitality. Once again, he was surprised to see Gia. But he was smart enough to hide it. She was also surprised as she didn't expect that she would meet him so soon. She kept bowing her head.

"Sebastian," Tobias was excited as always.

"Eh... hi! Why are you all here?"

"Yesterday, we won the VIP passes from your team. Today, we will watch the race from the garage," Tobi explained.

"Really?"

Seb didn't know about that. But deep inside his heart, he was beyond happy that Gia would watch him from his garage and it also meant that he had more time to look closely at her.

"Yes. And now we are looking for Giulia... Giulia... oh God, I forget her surname."

"Giulia Marinsek." Seb and Gia said it together. She immediately blushed, while he couldn't hide his smile.

"Yes, that's right. Giulia Marinsek," Tobi confirmed it.

"Okay, you just wait here. I'm gonna find her. I think that I saw her in the hospitality," Seb said, willing to help.

"Thank you, Seb!"

Then, Seb ran a little to the hospitality. It didn't take too long to find her. "Giulia!" he called her.

"What's up, Seb?" Giulia asked after she drank her coffee.

"Did you give the VIP passes to the fans?"

She nodded at him. "Yes, I did it yesterday. Who has told you?"

"There are three fans who are waiting for you there," Seb pointed to the back of the garage.

"Ah okay, I should meet them now. Thanks for telling me."

"Okay. I also want to go back there."

Seb and Giulia walked together to the garage. She greeted the three of them, while he immediately came inside the garage. But before that, he glanced at Gia one more time. He didn't expect that she would look at him too. No more expression, they just stared at each other.