Chapter 67: Honeymoon

After celebrating Christmas and New Year in Vienna with Adelina, Gia finally moved in to Seb's main house in Thurgau. As she wished before they got married, they would have their first honeymoon in Switzerland. He had made some plans on where he would bring her to.

Their first destination was Jungfraujoch, as Seb was very keen to go skiing there. And surprisingly, Gia also wanted to have a try and as a beginner, she did great. After exploring the Top of Europe for two days, they went to their next destination, the Central Switzerland. They would spend some time in a charming city which was called Lucerne, or the Germans were spelling it as Luzern.

Waking up in a beautiful Penthouse Spa Superior Suite at Art Deco Hotel Montana, Gia stretched her body before she yawned

Waking up in a beautiful Penthouse Spa Superior Suite at Art Deco Hotel Montana, Gia stretched her body before she yawned. She looked at the wall clock and it was only 7 o'clock in the morning. Neither Gia nor Seb slept much, probably only around 4 to 5 hours, as they had an amazing night not long after they entered their room.

Gia was still very sleepy, but then she glanced at her husband who was still sleeping. She looked at his long eyelashes which she was so envious to have it, then to his lips who had kissed her many times.

She was about to touch his hair, but she pulled her hand back as she didn't want to wake him up. She wouldn't be tired to stare at his face. Seb was hers, and would always be hers.

"Admiring my face, hmm?" Seb asked while his eyes were still closed.

Gia was startled as she didn't know that Seb had woken up. "Seb!"

She fully sat up on the bed. Then, she hit him with her pillow. "Gia, stop! Are you trying to kill me?"

She couldn't stop laughing. "I was an evil woman if I had a thought of killing my beloved husband."

He patted the bed beside him. "You better stop and lay again here."

Gia did as he asked. She put the pillow back and laid again next to him. They stared at each other for a few moments as if they were doing the 'Don't Blink' challenge.

"Where will we go to today?" Gia asked as she was the first to start a conversation again.

"I can't tell you now but believe me that you're gonna enjoy it. I will make sure that this is gonna be an unforgettable honeymoon for us."

She smiled broadly. "I believe in you, Seb."

"As I said, Switzerland isn't just about go skiing. Okay, I'll mention one. We will visit Max Chocolatier."

Gia's eyes sparkled every time she heard something about chocolate. "Seriously?"

"Of course I'm serious! So, what are we waiting for? Let's have a shower and start our adventure in Luzern!" Seb said excitedly.

As usual, Seb lifted Gia in a bridal style and brought her to the bathroom. He gave her some little kisses on her face while walking there. She had a feeling that it would be a long shower and she chuckled at the thought.