Chapter 37: Having Fun

Gia nodded as she understood with Seb's explanation. Then she decided to leave that topic. "Hmm by the way, I want to know more about your F1 career. How many victories have you got? And which one is your most favourite?"

Seb felt the excitement everytime he talked about F1 with anyone. "I've got 52 victories so far, one with Toro Rosso, 38 with Red Bull, and 13 with Ferrari. And to be honest, I can't really choose as every win is special to me."

"Really? But I believe that there's one which was probably memorable to you," Gia smiled.

Seb rubbed his chin with his thumb and forefinger as though he was thinking about it deeply. "Hmm okay. If I have to choose, then my most favourite win is my first win with Ferrari in Malaysia, in 2015. It was an exhausted but excited race. I'm sure that you can imagine when I parked my car after the race, the people in my team were cheering so loud and they were waving some Ferrari and Italian flags. That feeling is... unbelievable."

"Oh that's nice! By the way, how's Michael? The last time I heard that he had a ski accident and then he was in a coma," Gia suddenly looked worried.

Seb sighed quite heavily. "I don't know, Gia. His family decides not to talk about it publicly."

"But you can ask, can't you?"

"No. I respect their decision. On some occasions, I meet his son, Mick, his manager, Sabine, and even his wife, Corinna. But I try to avoid the topic about Michael every time I speak to them."

When they were talking, Gia and Seb glanced as Leonard ran towards them while bringing his new toy, a Ferrari SF70H model car that Seb bought for him. "Uncle! Aunty! Look at my new car!" he said it excitedly.

"Do you like it?"

"Of course! Did you drive this car?" the 4-year old boy asked Seb.

"Yes, I drove it last year."

"I want to sit there," Leonard pointing at the wooden swing where Gia was sitting.

"Let me help you."

Seb lifted Leonard while Gia gave some space for him to sit. When he had been beside her, she caressed his hair softly. All of them didn't realize that Adelina was watching them from the inside of the house. She smiled to see the view in front of her.

"They look like a family, don't they?" Sophia asked as she was rubbing Adelina's arms gently.

"They do. Gia and Seb look so happy to talk and play with Leon, as if he is their own child."

Sophia smiled. "I want Seb to marry her. I feel that his love for her is growing stronger since they made up."

"I hope the same, Sophia. But God is the one who decides. We can just pray the best for them."

Sophia concurred. "I agree, mom. Now let's cook for lunch. We don't have to call Gia to help us. I don't want to disturb her time with Seb."

Adelina nodded and they left the place as they had to cook for lunch together with Seb's family. She smiled to think if someday her daughter could marry the man she loved for many years. It would be a dream came true.

---

A day after, Seb's family visited Gilbert's house again in the morning. They would have a flight back to Frankfurt in the evening before they went home to Heppenheim. As the owner of the house, Gilbert and Sophia surely welcomed their arrival. Gia, Adelina, and Leonard were talking in the guest room. They all smiled when they arrived.

"Hi, Leon!"

"Hi, Uncle Seb! Hi, Uncle Fabi!" The boy greeted Seb and his little brother. Leonard and Fabian were also so easy to get along with, he even had his own nickname for him.