Chapter 42: Final Race

Gia, Adelina, Mariska, and Tobias had been in the paddock after they walked at the Pit Lane. They were exactly standing next to the Ferrari hospitality. She took her phone and texted Britta, telling her that they had arrived in front of the hospitality. And she replied that Seb and herself had just finished the interview session.

Some minutes after, Tobias was the first to see Seb and Britta from a distance. "That's Seb and Britta!"

Gia looked to where Tobias was pointing at and she smiled. "Yeah, you're right, Tobi."

Seb greeted all of them right after he and Britta arrived. "Good evening, Mrs. Hassler. Hi, Gia, Mariska, Tobi!"

"Hi, Seb!" Gia, Mariska, and Tobias greeted him back.

"How are you, Seb?" Adelina asked.

"I'm very good, thank you very much. We can talk more inside the hospitality. Please join us," Seb said before he led them to walk to the hospitality.

Inside the hospitality, Britta invited Seb and others to sit on the table with 5 chairs. While, she had to meet the admin of Ferrari website to publish Seb's latest interview.

"Are you enjoying Abu Dhabi so far?" Seb asked Gia and others.

"Definitely. Thanks once again for everything, Seb," Gia thanked him, which he replied with a smile.

"This is an amazing gift for both of us, Seb. Tobi and I didn't expect that we watch two races live this year," Mariska said.

"I'm glad that you all are enjoying your days here in Abu Dhabi so far. I hope that I can invite you to some more races next seasons."

"Oh no, please don't do that, Seb," Tobias refused it politely. "Thank you so much for your kindness, but please don't spend more of your money for us."

Seb smiled. He was so grateful that Gia had very good friends like Mariska and Tobias. "Hmm by the way, how are Gilbert and his family?"

"They are fine, Seb. They send their greetings to you," Adelina replied.

"Please send my greeting back to them. To be honest, I'd love to meet them again. I really like Leonard. He's a very smart boy," Seb praised Gia's only nephew.

"He really likes you too, Seb. Now he always asks his father to accompany him to watch Formula 1," Gia laughed a little.

"You have to make sure that he is supporting me," Seb said, which made all of them laugh.

"Of course! And you know what, he always likes a red car!" Gia added, and they couldn't stop laughing.

"Great to know that! Driving for Ferrari is definitely a huge honour for me. The people here are like my second family. Some of them who have been working for many years here told me many things about Michael. They really loved and admired his work ethics."

Seb talked a lot of things about his current team. Tobias who was always a fan of the Prancing Horse really listened to him carefully. Gia, Mariska, and Adelina also paid attention to him although the three of them just knew a little bit about Formula 1.

When they were enjoying their conversation, Giulia walked past them. She still remembered that Gia, Mariska, and Tobias were the fans who got the VIP passes from her at the Austrian GP.

Seb turned his head as he felt that someone was staring at him. "Giulia."

"Seb," Giulia greeted Seb before asking to the others, "I'm sorry but I think that I'm familiar with you all. You are the fans who got the VIP passes from our team at the Austrian GP, right?"