Chapter 46: Is It The Right Time?

As Seb had promised, he would visit Vienna in the middle of April. After the Chinese GP race, where he finished third behind the Mercedes drivers, he stayed at Maranello for a few days, so he was free during the weekend.

On Saturday morning, Seb visited Gia's bookstore. After he got out of his Ferrari car, he looked at the signboard. He always smiled reading the name of her store. On the signboard, next to the logo, there were caricatures of two women whom he believed were Gia and Mariska.

Then, he opened the door. As he expected, the store was quite crowded. There were a few people who recognized him and immediately asked him to take photos with them and sign his autograph on their stuff, such as caps, note books, and even phone cases.

Mariska who was on the first floor noticed the crowd. But she had known that there was Seb in the middle of it. So, she decided to approach him. When she came closer, he glanced at her and smiled. But he hadn't finished his 'task' to make the fans happy. He sighed a relief when the last person had got his autograph.

"I hope that you've expected it to happen, Seb," Mariska chuckled.

"I have, fortunately." Then, Seb gave her a hug. "Congratulations on your pregnancy, Mariska!"

Mariska smiled. Gia had mentioned to her that she had told him and he was very happy with the news. "Thank you very much, Seb. How are you?"

"I'm fine, thanks. What about you, Tobias, and the baby?"

"We all are fine, especially the baby," Mariska immediately rubbed her tummy softly. Her baby bump had slightly begun to appear.

"Where's Gia, by the way?" Seb asked as he was so excited to meet her.

"She's in our office room. Let me bring you there." Mariska led Seb to the second floor. When they had been in front of the room, she knocked the door. "Gia?"

"Wait!"

Then, Mariska whispered to Seb, "Sorry, Seb, but I have to go back downstairs."

Seb put his thumbs up before Mariska went back to the first floor. Then, he heard the footsteps. Gia opened the door and smiled. "Eh, hi, Seb!"

Seb immediately hugged her. "Hi, Gia!"

Gia pulled away from him and smiled. "How are you?"

"I'm good, thanks."

"Do you want to come in or-"

"No. I want to take a walk with you. Is there something that you are still working on?"

Gia shook her head. "Hmm that's fine, I can leave it for a moment. I'll take my bag." She walked back to the room to take her phone and bag. After she was ready, she approached him. "I'm ready."

"Good. Please show me some beautiful places in Vienna."

Gia and Seb went downstairs together. She didn't forget to say goodbye to Mariska before they left. From a distance, she had noticed his Ferrari California T. After he unlocked the car, both of them opened the doors and got in the car.

Seb asked her to mention some beautiful but private places in Vienna. Gia was thinking for a moment. Then, she suggested him to visit a museum. Unsurprisingly, he agreed to that, as it was one of his most favourite places to visit.

Gia recommended him to visit Technisches Museum Wien, a museum that was dedicated to science and technology in Vienna and one of the oldest of its kind in the world. She didn't regret to bring him there. Throughout their visit to the museum, he asked so many things to the museum guide. He was definitely very interested to see the collection area of Traffic and Transport.