Chapter 41: Abu Dhabi

The plane which brought Gia, Adelina, Mariska, and Tobias had landed at Abu Dhabi International Airport safely. They all were amazed with the grandeur of the airport. Gia and the newlywed couple captured it with their respective phones.

After that, they were heading to Radisson Blu Hotel, a 4-star hotel which wasn't too far from Yas Marina circuit. They would stay there until Sunday evening before they flew back to Vienna on the following day.

The hotel was very close from the airport. It only took more or less 7 minutes until they arrived there. When they arrived, the receptionist gave them two key cards for their respective rooms.

As Seb said on Mariska and Tobias' wedding, he had asked Britta to arrange everything, including the hotel reservation and flight tickets, for all of them. They didn't even expect that he had arranged first class flight for them.

Gia and Adelina said goodbye to Mariska and Tobias before they entered their room. They stayed at a sea-side room, so they could see a stunning view over the gulf course and the sea.

When Adelina walked in to the bathroom, Gia took her phone to send a message to Seb. She knew that he was staying at a different hotel, as it was arranged by his team.

Georgia

Hi, Seb! I've arrived in Abu Dhabi. Now I'm in my hotel room. The room is fantastic, I really like it! Thank you so much for everything :)

Gia hoped that she didn't disturb him. She guessed that he had been in Abu Dhabi as well, but she didn't know what he was doing at the time. It didn't take too long for her to get a reply from him.

Sebastian

Hi, Gia! Nice to know that you've arrived safely. I'm in my room as well. I'm so glad that you like the room you are staying at. I can't wait to see you tomorrow.

A smile appeared on her face. She couldn't help but feel the same. She was also excited to see him again, although she had met him not so long ago. The disappointment she felt towards him in the past just vanished, as if she was never disappointed at him in the first place.

"Why are you smiling?" Adelina who had just gone out of the bathroom asked.

Gia could feel that her cheeks were blushing. "Hmm nothing, mom."

Adelina took her seat next to Gia on the bed. "You can't lie, Gia. Are you texting Seb?"

Gia nodded slowly. "Erm, yes. I told him that we've arrived and I thanked him once again for arranging everything for us."

"Then, what was his answer?"

"He was glad that we arrived safely and... he can't wait to see me tomorrow," Gia smiled sheepishly.

"That's so nice of him. What about you? Do you miss him?"

Gia didn't know if her mother was teasing her. "I... we met him on Mariska's wedding last Sunday. Why should I miss him?"

"I just asked. Why are you so nervous?" Adelina laughed a little.

"No, I am not. Erm, I should clean myself. I'm so sleepy."

Gia immediately stood up from the bed where she was sitting at. She opened her own suitcase to bring her towel, the toiletries, and the clothes that she would wear when she slept.