Chapter 58: Grindelwald

Author's note: This is one of the hardest chapters I've ever written, as I don't know much about Switzerland. But I love it when I have to browse some places there to give me an idea. So, I want to apologize in advance if there are some mistakes regarding the venues I mentioned here. Last but not least, I hope you like it!

Seb ended the first half of the season with finishing on 3rd place at the Hungarian GP. He would finally enjoy his summer holiday to recharge the batteries. On the second week of his summer break, Gia would spend her time with him in Switzerland. He had promised to bring her to some wonderful places in the country where he lived in.

Seb had been looking neat. Wearing a black Chopper printed tee, a pair of dark blue jeans, and a pair of black Puma Suede shoes, he was ready to pick his girlfriend up at Zürich airport.

He didn't forget to bring his Ray-ban Clubmaster Classic as sunglasses were very much needed during the summer season. Plus, Gia always liked when he wore it. He drove his Ferrari California T to the largest and busiest city in Switzerland. He hummed as one of his favourite songs from The Beatles, Drive My Car, was played on the radio.

He finally arrived at the airport more than an hour later. He was parking his car and he would wait inside. Gia was the one who told him to do so. He took his phone out from the pocket. He unlocked it and smiled right after as he saw a photo of her holding his 2nd-place trophy from the German GP as the wallpaper of his phone.

He opened the gallery on his phone. His smile was wider when he was looking at Gia's photos that he took on some occasions. Then, he got surprised as someone was knocking the window of his car's door. It turned out that it was his beautiful girlfriend, and he sighed a relief for that.

Gia couldn't help but laugh as she could see her boyfriend surprised. After that, she stepped back as Seb was about to open the door. "What were you doing inside, Seb?" she asked, without saying hello to him first.

He smiled sheepishly. "I was looking at some photos of a beautiful angel. I thought that she was only a dream, but she is real! She is standing in front of me now!"

Gia rolled her eyes and then laughed. "Seb, I think you know that I'm a human, not an angel."

"That's my own opinion and you should respect that." Seb also couldn't hide his smile. "Gia, you can get in the car, while I'm gonna put your suitcase and travel bag in the boot."

Gia did as he asked. She opened the passenger door, while Seb opened the boot of his car as he would put the bags that she brought from Vienna. When he had been inside the car, he couldn't wait to hug and kiss her. But before that, he asked, "How are you, gorgeous?"

Gia smiled. "I'm amazing, as you can see. What about you?"

"I'm doing great and I'm glad that I can finally spend my summer break with you."

He cupped one of her cheeks and stroked it with his thumb. Finally, he leaned forward to kiss her. She was melted into him. "I miss you so much," he said right after he pulled away from here.

"The last time we met was about two weeks ago, right?" she tried to tease him. Deep inside her heart, she obviously missed him too.

"What do you mean? You don't miss me?" Seb frowned.

"Who said that I don't?" Gia laughed a little. "Of course I miss you too."

Seb smirked. "I can't wait to make you mine, so we won't live apart like this." He successfully made her blush. He was sure that she was thinking about them living together after they got married in December.

"Will you just stay here or bring me to your house?" Gia asked, without responding to what he said.

"Okay, we go now! But we will have lunch here before we go back home," Seb told her his plan.