Father and Son

^That's what hes wearing as a top, as a bottom hes just wearing black Jean's^

Colby~
"Cole Robert Brock!" I turn around, I see Mom Hiding behind him and I Look back at Brennen who's Smirking at me "M my names Colby S sir" he looks at Brennen who comes to me dragging me by my Sweatshirt And My father Grabs my hair yelling at me in my face spitting everywhere "Brennen Here Seen you sneaking into his barn To go see it. Now what Happened after Is what I'm Angry about!" I flinch he is holding my hair really hard yanking at it making my scalp hurt "I I'm sorry!" He Groans and throws me back to Brennen who holds and pins my arms behind my back "Calling him Baby Names and Him calling you Blue?! What is that Huh! And kissing a Fucking boy! Your not even A Brock! What the hell are you?! I should have gotten rid of you when I got a chance!" He says all that and punches my stomach, Brennens loving this "I if you d dont want me let me g go to t the Cabin and Have Your perfect family Here with Gage?!" I say, it came out weaker than I though "Huh that Shit is Long gone Ran after you were crying like a month ago Never noticed did ya?! Well hes gone And he is never coming back because of you!" I start crying, I... He's gone...he's..Gage where are you?

"Then Fucking t take Brennen you s Seem T to Love him more than me!" Brennen looks at My father with a pleading look "Hah I Should your Fucking useless!" He hits my head, That's gonna hurt tomorrow "Then Do and let me have Sam!" I say through tears and whimpers, Shit I'm dead now.

"And you think were gonna let him go like that?! Who do you thinks gonna do the work around here?! Not me!" I groan... I'm in deep trouble "Now Brennen Why don't you tell Cole here What you seen him do" he Let's go of my arms which makes me limp to the floor, I just stay there laying down "C Colby Here snuck in, I was in the kitchen making me some Tea and i see the barn door open, I thought The little Shit was Gettin Brave And about to run off, so of course I brought rope to tie him up with when I was gonna catch him.. I walked by and I hear talking, so I open the barn door a creak it open seeing Colby here.. I was about to walk in Glad that he was sneaking in to hit him I wanted to join..Until I see his hands for the first time- Full of Blankets.. He Calls him angel and lays him on his laps I stand there hearing them talk..Then I See them Kiss, Course I was disgusted So I left him and I watched them sleep.. I grabbed a bucket of cold water and dumped it on you Colby..that's why you were freezing Oh how I loved The pain I seen you during the night..Course I wanted to do more but I didn't want to kill you just yet... And I wanted to see your pain Longer.. You got everything, A Fucking prince that wouldn't allow a slave to do his work, Your a fucking prince and you don't even embrace it but you let it slide and don't realize how lucky you are" Its like hes Growling, He stands back up and kicks my head  everyone leaves...Even my mom.

I lay there In the same position for an hour, a full hour before Someone Comes in, Hopefully Their coming in to Kill me, Hopefully "Colby?" Well shit He's Not gonna kill me "Shh You- Your Fine Colbs" Its Corey The cook "Who did This?" I didn't realize I was crying "Brennen An Father" Atleast I didn't stutter that..I want Sam.. Angel? Where are you...

"I'm Gonna Have to move you Ok?" I nod "It Hurts..It hurts To move" That's another reason why I didn't want to move, My Stomach Hurts like hell "Where.. Wheres Sam?" He sighs and starts lifting my upper body "Ow! Stop please stop!" He doesn't, He ends up Bringing me to the wall "Want me go get Sam?" I nod and look him in the eyes "Angel? You going get my angel?" He frowns and Nods leaving.. Another Person left me.

10 minutes later~
"Colby?!" Its Angel.. He brought me My Angel "Angel?" I'm tired "Yes it's me Blue..Its Angel" I Smile.. My Angel.

A/N
Hope Your Newspapers aren't broken or ripped cause I don't have more to give lol.. and I hope you hit them enough to knock some sense into them, But not Kill'em yet, I'll tell you when you can.. :)