Sam...

Sam~
I head to the room next to his and throw my stuff on the floor, I sit by the window, looking down, seeing people in the town busy, I can see the sheep and cows eating grass, colbys mother Comes in and sits beside me "You know... Colby just wants to help" I sigh "Hes only using me.. hes only wanting me here so I can do his work for him.. He never cared" she smiles, looks down at the town "You want to now why I wanted you?" I look at her "What?" She looks at me "I wanted you because.. Because Colby doesnt need an older man or woman doing his jobs or staying with him..or needed to help.. he needed a younger person, who he can help... Like you, your parents are taken, your sister, and your brother... someone who has no options or very little options....yeah I know what happened to you sam" She knows my name? "You know my name?" She laughs "of course I do... I'm the one that bought you" I look back at the town "Why are you still with him?" I'm talking about colbys Father "I'm only with my husband is becuase I have no where else to go live" I nod "Why did you name him Cole?" Cole is definitely a different name, not a frequent name "I named him cole becuase My husband wanted his name to be after his great grandfather" odd, who would name their son that? "Oh... why... why do you even care for me?" She shouldn't care like this "Becuase... I see you as a son"  she Pat's my back and heads out of the room, leaving me confused.

Colby~
I sit looking out my window, looking at the fields of sheep and cows, town full of people and the forest filled with animals, my mother comes in, sits by me "Colby you can't keep doing that to Sam you now" I pull my legs in and I lay my head on them "I know... its just i word my sentences wrong... and it hurts him" she looks out the window "You know... I want you to help Sam get his Family back" weird, she knew? " How do you now what happened to his family?" She sighs "becuase they told me" I look up in shock "Really?!" She nods, drawing something only she sees on the window "Yeah... I bought him so you can help him...but you keep hurting his feelings, you cant do that anymore colby" she gets up, my father is calling her "See you later I guess... think about what i said" I stare out of the window, thinking over what she said. Did she really now what happened to Sam's family? How come she didnt do anything?.
My father calls me down to dinner, I open Sam's door "Hey Sam Dinners ready" he looks at me confused "Am I allowed to eat?" I smile at him "If they dont let you, then I dont eat either" he laughs "Of course Goofball" he gets up and walks past me "Wait for me!" I say with laughter in my voice "Hurry up I'm hungry" I run up to him, we walk downstairs, we enter the dining room, my father is immediately annoyed "Blonde boy you dont eat with us, you eat over there" he points to the dark corner, so I speak up "If he eats over there then I do... i also eat what he eats" my father is only more annoyed with this, my mother looks pleased, it takes him awhile to say something, but a minute later he speaks "Fine... Blonde boy you sit beside Cole" I roll my eyes as he still calls me that "And its Colby" he stabs his chicken like hes trying to kill it again, I grab me and sam a plate and a fork.

Sam~
Sometimes it's like Colby is kind, but sometimes, He still hurts me, Everything he says to me is either flirty or its mean. I dont know if one is worse than the other, or which is better, i cant decide, but why is it so hard to stop giving in to people I know might just hurt me later on? It happens to much to be a coincidence, people persuade you to trust them, and then when you need that trust... BAM they stab you in the back, then they try to make it look like their the victim. It SUCKS, it hurts when you start believing they actually care... then they leave replacing you with someone who is better than you, yeah my Bestfriend did that, Corey Scherer, he left me, for a girl, who was wealthyish, she wasn't some slave for an old dude, she had brunette wavy hair, the perfect face, the perfect body,Nice clothes, who wouldn't leave me for that, look at me, Messy blonde hair, tiny unattractive body, and baggy dirty clothes. I deserve this.

Brennen~
I tried going back to Colbys small Cabin, hoping Sam would be there alone, Colby gone doing whatever, then I could do what I wanted to him, but found no one there. They probably went back to the castle already, Damn I wanted to have more fun with the nice lil punching bag.

Colby~
Sam, Sam, Sam, he is always on my mind, no matter what, I can't get him out either, My best friend, Brennen, i wonder what hes doing? I head to my mother and fathers room "Hey.. I'm going see what brennens up to" my mother looks at me "Ok... Be careful" I nod at her, I close the door and head downstairs out of the castle, down the multiple cases of stairs.

Sam~
I'm bored, nothing to do, nothing to clean either. Wonder what the kitchen people are doing? I'm glad that I'm only on the second floor, or it would having to go down millions of stairs just to do whatever your doing downstairs.
I walk into the kitchen, the cooks wave and smile at me "What's up?" I say to them "Nothing much... wanna learn how to cook?" I know how, not a lot of it I know though " Sure" odds are that he wont even try to teach me what I know already.

Colby~
People come up to me, Hugs, conversation, but that's it, I'm not as famous or whatever as my brother, they want him, not me.
I arrive at Brennens House, I knock "Yo Colbs wassup?" Crap, it's not just Sam that says tha-STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM COLBY JESUS "Oh nothing just wanted to hang out" and try to get Sam off my mind "Oh cool... I was going get some snacks and stuff... wanna come?" If It takes him off my mind "Oh for sure brother" he does the 'bro handshake' We walk to the market, and the ice cream shop, I get some ice cream, sitting outside.

Sam~
We ran out of rice so the cook gave me money to go buy more while he finishes the dinner that's for Colby and his parents.
I'm at the market, Colby and... brennen? Are at the icecream shop, Brennen Starts talking about me, Loudly, Colby thankfully has his back to me "So colby, Do you hate Sam or what?" He looks up fast "Bro.. Dont be mean" I'm still just standing there "I'm not I mean Sam shouldn't even be here" well Sam wants to leave "Sure" I stare at him in shock, I feel tears go down my face, brennen points to me, colby looks at me, colour drawn from his face "Sam..." I run back home, I run to the kitchen "Sam what's wrong?" I shake my head "I'm so stupid for believing him" he puts down the stuff he had in his hand "who?" He sits me down and hugs me, this is what I was afraid of attachment "C colby... he doesnt care, he wants me gone, dead, out of his life, I'm just his slave so what's the point to this?!" I stand up frustrated at myself, but upset that I fell in again, the path I didn't want to follow, I ended up trusting people... again, I got hurt... again "Sam..." I see Colby, breathless, and a face full of sweat "WHAT DO YOU WANT MASTER, ALL I DO IS CARE FOR YOU AND ALL YOU WANT IS FOR ME TO BE GONE, DEAD PUT OF YOUR LIFE SO LEAVE ME ALONE" I can't help but get more mad, what's worse is that colbys parents come in, I dont like his father, he is hurtful, his mother, I like her she cares for me like a mother should... But I want my mother... my father...my sister, my brother.
His father is furious, he doesnt like that I yelled at colby, Colby Yells back while walking "YEAH WELL GUESS WHAT YOU ARE JUST A SLAVE, I NEVER ASKED YOU TO DO ANY OF THAT!" I Back up, up to the cook, he try's to protect me, but fear takes over and he gets out of the way, I shrink into myself "You. Do. Not. Get. To. Speak. To. Him. Like. That" Colbys father, walks in front of colby,takes his hand back, about to swing and hit me, but Colby runs to me, him getting hit in the face instead "Cole, why would you do that,?!" His father gots some anger issues holy crAp "------- - ---- ---" he says something but I dont know what he says, he holds his cheek, bruised. Colours of red and some blue and purple, I remove his hand to see it "your fine, it's just a bruise" I get a towel, some ice and put it on his cheek, The hit was so hard that when I put the ice on, some steam came of his flaming skin "Sam... I'm sorry" I tell him to be quiet "Shh it's alright... I'm supposed to look after you though" he doesnt like it when I say that "I dont want you too though" I remove the Ice, The skin calmed a bit, I dont know first aid or have healers hands, my mother nows though, she can stitch people up, she can heal the sick, or help someone with sadness make it through the night. So I just put the ice back on "I know"