Happy...Or is it?

Colby~
Well we found a place to stay, Its In the forest but still, Its place to stay, May be a haunted castle but..Think we can handle a few ghosts.. Is this how it is to be happy? I really have no clue.. Happy is so foreign, Love..well I feel loved when Sam Is with me..But happy.. Maybe I can get used to it.

Sam~
We found this abandoned castle in the forest, Not close to home..but not close to his Home, Right in the middle, My family is here, We caught up, I hope someday... And I hope... someday I hope we can be normal like everybody Else.

"Angel.. Want to go for a walk?" I nod, This time we don't have to worry of anyone seeing us holding hands or us being..together happily.

"It feels odd... Doing this.. Living normal, I forgot how happy I was when I was 5 and my parents and siblings weren't sad..but now I think they were just hiding that sadness from me.. Ali and My parents.. Shes older than me you know" he stops completely letting go of my hand "Wait shes older? I thought she was younger than you" I laugh grabbing his hand and walking forward "Nope shes definitely older, I'm the middle child" I thought he knew this, Didn't he see my information papers? Or the Transfer papers?

"Hmm.. Never knew you were the middle child, I though you were older" I let go of his hand, and walk up to this Flower Bush, A small White flower that Is left, Perfect. I pluck it from its branch and walk back to Colby, Tucking it just behind his ear, Pretty "Love you Blue" I say with a kiss, And  continue walking "Love you to angel" a smile, a simple smile can make my heart feel happy, hes smiling, Which makes me smile because.. We can be happy with no problems, No jumping off of roofs, or Sneaking out My family ever again, I won't have to do that.. Ever again.

We walked quite awhile, it's dark and the sun's setting, we should be going home but we feel like staying out longer. To watch the sunset, Together by the small pond and the big mountains "An odd thing about me was.. I was always afraid of Sunsets" he laughs but I smile, he wasn't doing it in a mean way, but.. A way that didn't come off as mean..Unexplainable really his laugh "I'm afraid of.. Growing older" We have the same Fear "Really?" He nods "We..we have the same fear" I put my legs over his and lean against his shoulder throwing rocks into the pond "Odd.. Why do you Fear sunsets?" I shrug.. I dont ever really know why i fear them, Just always gave been "I.. I dont know, maybe because.. A day went by.. Fast, I want to live my life.. Explore places that normal people fear to explore.. or haunted places.. Those are barely heard of, Or break the law.. I want to live" Damnit I had to go deep with that

"I always wanted to do that.. as a child.. younger child I found that Cabin, Broken down..crooked roof, Caved in floors.. Everything was ruined, yet somehow my mom got men to go and rebuild it, took them 4 months just to get the floor done, Took them 5 to fix the walls, and another 2 months to get the roof stable.. then it was finally ready, My father didn't like that I got something.. But he also liked that I would leave for the weekend to stay in the Cabin, He was happy that he didn't have to pretend to care about me in front of friends, Happy he didn't have to see me at all"

We lived through the same horror, How was that possible? But I guess it shows that two people, No matter how different, Can be treated exactly the same, I'm a... Slave, hes a Prince..yet we still lived the same life "We can do that..we can go anywhere and everywhere, Cause trouble and clown around, Have fun, were 16, We can go in a couple Years, If we wanted to, We could" I pull the leaf from a branch twirling it in my hand, Accidently hitting my Eye, which stings, but something I'm used to "Did you just hit yourself with a leaf?" He laughs, wow, thought he would be worried.. Just kidding, It was funny "Haha.. No I hit myself with a branch that stabbed me by my eye which the leaf went into my eye which made it sting" I say, Which Doesn't seem much like me.. Never Been like this "Oh so you want to be smart?" I smirk and lean in to kiss him, Which He takes but I guess he didn't forget what he asked "Smarty Pants"

A/N
How should I end this story? ... I'm not sure which way I would like it to end, Do I end it with Them a couple years later? Or do you want it to be Them as Teenagers and have it end with Sam Saying I love you, to Colby, Or if you have ideas, please tell me, The last chapter is going to be a Sam Chapter, just like the first Chapter, it started with Sam so its ending with Sam, Colby could have a pov but only at the beginning :)

Next chappie is the last one..