Sam

Colbys Father~
Cole is getting way to close to the slave boy I bought, I don't like it, Maybe... Yes! They can't ever seem to separate for longer than a day..So maybe I can Seperate them.. Forever.

3 days later~

Colby~
I have this feeling, a feeling that's not good, I can't let Sam know I'm upset, or he would and I don't want that, Hes been happy for the past 3 days.

"Angel" he looks up at me..Smiling, I just stare at him, he holds his smile, that is until he sees my face, I'm not happy, I'm not showing my smile, I try smiling "C'mere" he Slides into my arms, getting comfortable he sighs "Blue what's wrong?" I run my hands through his hair, it's so soft, so calming "Nothing" he sits up, looking me in the eyes "Yes there is I know this face, I know when your happy I know when your sad now what's wrong?" I hold his hand, I rub my hand in circular motions, he Stops my hand "Let go of my hand if you dont want to tell me what's wrong" argh I got him upset anyways, I look down at my hands, I wouldn't mind if he was mad at me for a few hours..but Days on Days..No, I Can't be without him Anymore.

Sam~
I see him looking down at his hands, I shouldn't have done that, he's Upset and I just Took me away from him, Which can make him more sad, but I'm mad, he should tell me things that are making him Sad "colby" he looks up frowning, I frown, what did I do? "Y you never Called me that in how long... What did I do?! You can't even call me Blue anymore can you?! Well I'm sorry maybe you don't love me anymore!" He runs off crying, shit that's what I did "No wait Blue come back!" I run after him, he slams his door, locking it "No..Blue I wasn't implying that..of course I love you, I love you so much... I'm sorry" I hear a snicker, I wipe my tears "You love that idiot? Course you do, My son Knows better that's why he locked you out, he doesn't care for you" he walks toward me "Go get your things" I frown..what? "W why?" He frowns "go get your stupid things and meet me in the Foyer" he grabs my hair walking the few Steps to my door "You got 5 minutes to get whatever you can" I frown, what does he mean?

I grab clothes, that's all I have. Oh the drawings, I grab those and go to the foyer "I I got my things" He smiles..wait he smiled at me? "Good meet Brennen" shit, no I'm not being transferred am I "Let's go little shit you have work to do" he hits my clothes and drawings out of my hand, Colbys Father grabs them and Brennen Hits the back of my head "what did I say let's go!" I walk out, i can't go through this, Blue doesn't even know what's going on..

~~~

We arrive at my new place, a farm, the worst place to be transferred to..or sold off to more like it, but saying transferred seems nicer than saying I was sold off. Stumbling in, I fall and scrape the Healing knee, which stings as hell, I can't cry, Blue wouldn't want me to cry.

"Get up, you have to Rake and clean this field so we can get ready for harvest season" he throws things at me "O....k" I can barely walk but the Rake supports my walking "You don't get dinner Tonight, we don't have lots or any money for you" Great "And you stay in the barn with the animals..Don't spoil them either we need those for our food... you know what, no you don't stay in the barn you can sleep out on the property, dont wreck anything you get it!" I nod, Well hes a ray of sunshine.

I want Blue back.