Caught?

(Colbys Father is Already Arriving home)

Sam~
"Mom?" She Is singing "Shh" Dad says, I nod "She is singing again" i smile "I'm Sorry" His Smile disappears and a frown Replaces it "what do you mean?" I close the bedroom door "I fought with you guys So much Back then, I Shouldnt have, I should have loved you but I didnt because I hated how I had to do most of the work, I should have jus-" he cuts me off "No Sam Stop You were eleven, You shouldnt Have been working that hard, you shouldnt have been Hit either" is it supposed to be wrong? "What do you mean it's wrong?" He sighs "Sam People Dont Get hit or beat up for doing something wrong, They learn from their mistakes, they Dont take it on themselves or get hit by Someone older than them" I frown, That's odd, Never Knew How that works "O..k" I nod, i want colby but I already know he forgotten about me.

Colby~
Well maybe If I follow Some Familiar Trees i can Find his little Cave, Hopefully I Can find my way back after.

"Fuck" it's very cold out here for mid day, I Shouldn't have come Here anyways, I regret Everything, I Can't Love Sam Because he obviously Doesn't love me back, I am not Good enough for him either, And why don't we add That I am Not Right for him.

~~

Is that the cave? Oh thank god.
It's cold but at least its shelter and I know where I am.

Sam~
Something Doesn't feel right, Like Somethings gonna happen but I do not know what, I don't know if its cause I have my family or because Something bad is gonna happen or Something goods happening "Dad?" Its oddly Quiet in the house, Theres shuffling, And then a door slam "Dad?!" I run to the sound of Footsteps, I open the door, They're not alright, my dads head is bleeding and Ben and Ali are Both Crying and Trying to help my mom "What have you done?! I Dont want you here?! Who even Sent you?! No one knew..unless..Colby" He smiles, Its not a nice smile but a creepy grin, He walks to me "Theres the Little Shit I was looking for" I can't move, Theres no where To go "Leave my Son A Alone!" He can Barely Stand What the hell is he doing?! "No Leave Him alone!" I rush to my dad blocking him "Move you twat" his eyes are very dark " n no I'm not moving" Its like hes an animal, Snarling at me Very mad "Then You Are Going to come with me, These trash Stay here" he pulls me by my T-shirt, I try Holding onto the Wall but the shirt ended up Choking me so I had to let go "Where in the hell is my Son?!" He yells "I dont know Sir" I stand up, Wiping off the dirt "Yeah you do You Idiot I know you know" I can only think of the castle "t the castle?" He laughs "He ain't With that bitch And All my Staff I checked Everythin, Had guards  Search Every inch of that Castle" I nod, At least he didnt hit me "I dont know then Sir" he Sighs and Picks me up "Your so slow your Comin to the Castle and your stayin with my wife" Shes much better at least.

Colby~
I wish He had blankets here, Maybe I can use his old bed and grab some Moss and Try make a blanket.

Night time~
I actually Fixed the bed Well, well Sam Fixed half of it from before, I still dont know how he Slept out here in the cold.

Sam~
Well now its night, 4 hours After I was forced to come Here by Colbys father, My family was left at the cabin, He doesnt care for them anymore, he just wants me and Colby, I just hope Colby Isnt Coming Home anytime soon because I'm afraid something bad can happen if he Does.

A/N
Ok this is more of a filler chapter but I swear I tried writing more I just couldn't because I was busy with all my school work since were almost done quarter one so that means final exams are being done for my classes (English and math) which I suck at both, English I'm supposed to present but I'm Socialy awkward and I have social anxiety so I socially can not speak. Well that's enough, I promise you, Sam and Colby will be fine...For now.

I would like to ask Sam Golbach to stop killing me

I would like to ask Sam Golbach to stop killing me. That's him! I can anymore, he is way to Adorable to be Real.