Jealous.

Colby~
Its night, At least He didnt lock our doors, I can Still Sneak into Sam's Room, or he can sneak into Mine, Obviously he wouldn't.

I pull the blankets off of my body, Cool Night air, Cooling my body, Slowly opening My door and Then Slowly and carefully Calling out his name "sam?" I whisper closing his door "sam?" I tiptoe to his bed, Moving the blanket so I can Cuddle next to him "colby?" I nod "can I sleep with you?" He laughs quietly "I'd prefer it actually" he says Allowing me to hold his waist "Good because I cant sleep without you already" he nods, I lay me Head against his back.
-----

"Colby Wake uppppp" I groan "I dont want to get up though" I say putting the blanket over my face "But colby your father is Going to come To our rooms and see us Together when were not supposed to be" I Sit up, Ripping the blanket off, I open the door, I look to the left, Seeing the stairs no one, I look to the right, just paintings, I walk out hearing Sam say something but I'm to busy trying to get to my room Fast before he shows up.

I sit by the window, Where I always sit When I'm bored or When I'm to upset to Talk to anyone, just watching the Town go about Their day, Working hard... ish I can help them But then Something bad always happens "Colby?" Wait what, Gage? "Gage?" He walks awkwardly into my room "What do you want?" Slight fear in my Voice, he Sighs, I move so he wont touch me, He wouldnt want to anyways.

"Long time since we Did this innit?" I nod, Been How many years since we have sat here or On the roof Talking... Like brothers "Yeah... How has your life been?" He laughs "Better than yours I presume?" I Chuckle, Hes still the same "So what, you sent in here by our mom?" He Looks Down "Kinda?" Wow I should have Known, He doesnt WANT to speak to me he HAS to speak with me "No Not like that?!" He says Getting mad at himself "I didnt mean I'm not Wanting to talk to you, Mum Told me To...I already wanted to Before she asked" I nod "O..k" he puts his legs back to criss cross "So, How has school been?...Besides what I...what i done?" I nod "Its been good... Teachers can get annoying... They always Want to try be friends, like they want to be on my good side" he laughs "YOU Have a bad side?" I hit his shin With my foot "Shut up" he shakes his head laughing "Well Goody two shoes Were going For a brother bonding time..or whatever they call it" he says grabbing my shoulders guiding me downstairs "only us?" He nods "Only" I nod, and in that little time, sam was off my mind.

Sam~
Colby is With his brother, I seen, I seen them Walking out of the castle...The same way I walk with Colby, Colbys arm around my shoulders... Which is what His brother is doing...Arm around his shoulder.. My co-... Nevermind, hes not mine, Hes himself, I'm his Slave and that's it.

Colby~
His arms are around me..The same way I do with Sam, it doesnt feel right, he can't just come back into my life like this, What's he doing? Manipulating Me Into something?

"Let's go To the icecream shop?" He says Still Questioning it but still guiding me There, I don't like the icecream Shop, that's where I hurt Sam's Feelings, I don't want to be there again.

"Oh my god!" I hear Girls Saying going into their Little group things, And whispering "honestly That's why I dont like coming out Of the castle...Those Type of people" I say whispering and Pointing secretly to the girls and the boys annoyed that all their attention "Gets easier The more your out honestly" I nod, ice cream placed in front of us.

With a cherry on top, I smile, And Memorise This to do a quick draw on something for Sam to do.

A/N SORRYYYYYY I kinda Forgot it was Tuesday that's why the chappie Is short... I lost track of the days after Saturday... Dont know why it's only been 2 days... but idk  here's SNC Smiling hopefully that helps :)

Oh and Stream Drag me Down and Story of my life By One Direction, Were Trying to get them 1B views Before 2021 thank you, Now SNC Smiling like I promised

:)