Sam and Colby

Sam~
I wake up to sunlight blinding me,  someone's arms are around me "Colby?" I shake him awake, he rolls over, removing his arms "Huh?" He is looking up at the ceiling, wiping his eyes. He shoots  up on the bed realizing what he did, I get up yawning, it's only sunrise, we have time to go back to our separate rooms "Hey it's not like we did anything Colby" I say stretching, he nods "of course.... How did you sleep?" He calms "Quite good actually" It was the best I slept, no nightmares, no waking up screaming or crying for them to stop "I didnt have any nightmares at least" he is looking back at the night, he never woke up, and if he did he didnt know it, I grabbed my supplies and started walking out of the room "See you later Goofball" I smiled, I like it when he calls me by my nicknames that he gave "See you later Colbs" he laughs, I head out of the room, down the multiple stairs.
I enter my room, it's cold, since no one has been in here since last night, so no body heat or heat in general has entered the room. I put away the drawings, glad no one finds them.

Colby~
I head downstairs after Sam, Down the Multiple stairs, I hate going up and down these.
I head into the kitchen hoping for some food to be cooked or in the making but the cook hasn't even been awake yet.
So I make my own food, it's alright, its edible at least. It's either Sam or my parents coming down stairs, I wont know until whoever is coming enters the kitchen "Hey colbs" its Sam, the only person to call me that in this castle "Wassup?" He laughs "We seen each other not even 5 minutes ago, so not much" oh right, only thing I can think of to say "Want some breakfast?" He grabs a plate "Hopefully its edible and I dont get food poisoning" I laughed, what? It's funny, since I was saying atleast its edible, ok,ok  "hey! It is too edible.. maybe not as good as your food but it's still good" teasing in my voice.

Colbys Mom~
Sam and Colby slept together in the top bedroom, mostly because they weren't in their rooms, so I didnt like not knowing where they were, mothers fear when they have no clue where their child is, or in my case children, I dont care if Sam is not my child, hes mine until His mother is able to look after him. Now their eating together in the kitchen, maybe they do like each other? Maybe if I just head back to my room, and wait for my husband to wake up then I'll come down.

Colby~
I want to hold him, Kiss him, I want him to be mine and mine only, is that possessive?, but later today is when my aunt an uncle arrive. When I look into Sam's eyes, he locks me in place almost, and I lose time, I'm just staring into his ocean blue eyes, he doesnt even now I'm looking at him, I shake my head, to get Sam out of my mind the way I was thinking.

Sam~
Colby says his cooking isnt good, but it is, I dont know what the heck hes talking about "Ok your cooking is good, So i dont know why you said it would turn out bad or something" he was staring at me, weird "Y yeah I know" he is staring at his food, I silently laugh, He gives me a questioning look, I just push it off me "Nothing"
Its already Lunch, his aunt an uncle arrived, I couldn't even look them in the eye, I couldn't even look up, his uncle called me 'Slave boy' at least I know who's side of the family hes on Jeez, He passed me his suitcases "Here Slave boy, put it in Nice room ok?!" He sounds confused, but hes still being aggressive with his words. I look at Colby, he just gives me a sad look, which I dont want so all I do is look away.

Colby~
Sam looks at me like he wants me to do something, But I cant soon I give him a sad look, which he pushes away, and heads up the stairs with the heavy suitcases, that's the last I seen him this morning, he is hiding up in his room, since my uncle says he doesnt want to see him. I dont want to be here, I want to be with Sam in his room, who is probably drawing some pretty drawings, but I have to sit with them whilst they eat lunch, I already ate, but they want me to sit here. I am joined in on the conversation sometimes, just nods and mhms here and there. It's quite boring actually.

Sam~
I was told to stay in my room, because his Uncle doesn't want to see me, I'm totally fine with that, cause I dont want to see them either. Mostly because i know what they did to me. They dont even know it's me, they have no idea I'm A Golbach,they have no idea that they have my Family. So staying in my room all day is totally fine.

Couple days later.

Colby~
They are leaving, I am going to have to ask right now, I bring Sam with me "Uncle Can I come to your castle and visit you for awhile?" He turns towards me, the smile disappears from his face when he sees sam "Sure.. The slave boy stays" I knew he would say that "No its Sam and Colby" 
He is mad but he doesnt object, he just says "Yeah sure" my mother smiles, Does a small goodjob movement and leaves, I know i made mother happy.

Sam~
I'm cold. Very cold, almost feeling sick, I dont wanna say anything though. I Slowly walk to places, were going on the boat so I can just say I'm Sea Sick, but its going to be so bad, feeling like this, I don't want Colby worrying about me.