Rain Storm

Sam~
The first thing I hear when I wake up is rain, Not the Slight Shower, a downright pour of rain "Colby" I shake him until he gets up "Huh?" He sits up wiping his eyes "How do we go out in this?" He opens his eyes and rushes to the window "oh my god another thing stopping us from leaving ugh!" He  sits back down "Mom Dad wake up Colby wake ali and ben" he does that "What's wrong?" "Its pouring rain are we still going?" I look out "we might get sick with this Blowing wind and rain were lucky we have trees surrounding us...Glad we can still see the town though" I pull the blanket around my body again munching on the left over bread.

I hand the bread over to colby once I had my fill "No sam you need that you need to Fatten up a bit" I sigh and hand it to Ali "Here take it or it's just gonna sit on the floor" she doesnt take it, I lay it on the floor Letting it sit there "Sam please just eat it" I shake my head letting the blanket warm me up.

"C'mon were going to the boat dock to see if theres a boat going back" the rain slowed but mostly it was cold, I cant get sick again when I get sick it comes fast and really badly like my one coming here "Mhm" I take the blanket off and a cold wind shivers my spine "Let's go" I'm definitely getting sick "No we should just leave those blankets" they nod and leave them. No use if they're gonna be soaked.

We run under every roof There is but soon theres is no more and we have to search for a boat that's heading to LA and where we can hide.