Family isnt always blood.

Colby~
My aunt an uncle left for some party with Some family in the village, dont know why, Dont care either, Sam's Family is in the tiny room downstairs, well the basement.
It's dark, I dont like this room, I head into the room "Hello?" I whisper it "Hello??" A Male voice replies with more confusion, I head down a couple more stairs "Who's all down here?" Theres 2 doors, one for the stairs and one heading into the actual basement, I open it, I find the Sam's family in it, they recognize me "Your the Boy that was with my son arent you?" I nod "Let's go" they look at me with confusion "I'm getting you guys out of here" Sam's sister Goes in front of her parents "Really?" I nod "Let's go we dont have much time" I whisper yell, they nod and I head out of the castle through the back, leading them to my old tree house I asked my uncle to make for me, its deep in the woods, the woods are familiar, it's not dark, everything is green, just like I remembered it.

Sam~
I was put into a room, by Colby, I dont even know why, i sit in there for an hour before colby opened the door "Why the hell did you put me in here and why did you lock the door?!" He puts his hand up to my mouth "SHH!" I shut my mouth, he let's go of my mouth "Let's go before we get caught" I stand there, Hes looking around frantically, looking for someone "Stop asking questions and let's g-" he bumps into His uncle "What have you done?!" He pushes me behind him, protecting me "I know what you did, I have people protecting the basement, you know what happened to them because they let you leave with my slaves?" He freed my family? Is that why I was in here? Colby is pushing me farther back into the room "N no sir" he whimpers "They are dead.. and guess what?" Colby has fear shown all over his body "W what?" I am completely covered by colbys body "You dont get to leave" he slams the door and locks it behind him. Colby looks relieved but is still trembling with fear, he may seem strong but he is still a child "You freed my family?" He looks me In the eyes "Y yeah, I did... let's hope they dont find them" I sit on the one bed that's beside me, only room for one, so atleast I'll get some sleep with no nightmares.

Nighttime, I can tell, the window it shows us the moon and the stars, I open the window to let the night breeze come in, it's nice and cool, I put my arms around colbys waist and lean my head on his shoulder, colby puts an arm around my shoulders, and he holds me, maybe we arent a couple yet but we sure act like one.

Jake~
Cole, I dont know who he is but I seen him sneaking into the forest with the family of slaves the king has taken, I follow them in, he hides them in this Tree house that's High in the trees, they start climbing to the top, I wait for all of them to climb up and then I start silently climbing.

I'm almost to the top, couple more ladder rungs to climb, when someone steps on my hand "Ow!" They quickly remove their foot from my hand, they are filled with fear. What seems to be the parents, pull me up onto the Tree house floor "What are you doing here? Has Colby brought you here too?" I shake my head " I followed him here" they push their children behind them "Why?" The father is Taking the lead as he pushes his wife behind him as well, I'm still sitting on the Treehouse floor when i say this "I'm not going to hurt you guys, theres more of you than there is of me" They seem less tense as I say that, I stand up "I'm here to make sure your all alright" They form apart, go back to where they were sitting before, I walk to the parents "So, How are you guys holding up?" The father shrugs "I don't know how bout you?... Dont you have parents to go home to?" Gosh has to bring that up "N no.. I stay with a friend..M my parents left awhile ago.." they nod, Its hard to change the subject when theres not a subject to talk about.

Its turning night, I dont want to leave them hear with nothing to protect them from the cold "I'll be back with stuff to help with the cold" they nod, they're all cuddling together whilst I'm over on the balcony if Treehouse by the ladder. I pull my Legs up and swing them towards the ladder as I scoot myself that way.

The village is awfully quiet at night that I'm afraid to make a noise, even the crickets are silent. The tiny house at the end of the street, its silent, the door was left open, theres no Candle light or anything its pitch black. It's where I live, i dont want to go in! What if theres someone in there, what if I find the person I dont wanna find.