Remember that i love you.

Sam~
"Colbs" he Grabs the Blankets and then Grabs the pillows "Yeah?" He says after awhile "What's gonna happen when your father gets back?" He shrugs "My mom's here" I nod Grabbing the pillow he gave me "She cant do much if he starts hitting Colby" he turns away from me "I know" he pretends to fix the bed in front of me "So what do we do?" He yanks at the Matress Sheet "I dont know sam what if I just hide all of us maybe, maybe I should make a secret Village in the middle of nowhere and I can start my own Kingdom how about that?!" He walks closer to me "How about fucking do everything and You can go hide with your stupid little family, how bout you start picking up shit around here!" He pushes me away "I'm sorry" he sighs "I know that's the problem" I give him the pillow "Why?" He moves the blankets Harshly "Because even when I get mad at you...your still sorry" I wipe the tears that are trying to fall "I'm sorry for that" he laughs then turns around again "See I got mad at you k yelled at you I pushed you and your still sorry" I hold his face "I love you remember that" I let go and lay in bed.

Corey~
Maybe I shouldn't have left him back when I was his only Savior "Devyn" she turns around smiling "yeah?" I shrug "what's wrong?" I push her away not hurt fully, I unravel her arms from my legs "Corey" she tries putting them back "I cant..I cant stop thinking and regretting what I did to Sam a long time ago when we first started" she sighs "I..I'm sorry I cant do anything about it" I nod "Its alright hes just stuck on my mind" she smiles "Its ok" I grab a lock of her hair and put it behind her ear "I shouldn't have left him alone when I was with you" she stops smiling "In know..I seen the bruises..I should have done something as well..Just be glad hes With colby..Colby is a nice person he wouldnt do that" I shake my head "He can get mad..or he would say the wrong thing then it comes to a small argument then that turns into a full on fight baby" she nods "But have you seen the way he acts with Sam?" I nod "Hes careful with him, Did you notice the way he touches him that he is always careful? How the touch is always feather light?" I nod "So you think colby is gonna hurt him?" I shake my head "Because he is fine, He was Much More Friendly and Patient and concerned for Sam when they were here for that little bit, have you seen the way sam smiled when colby Said he looked good in the jacket we gave him?" I nod remembering the way Sam was, the way his face lit up when he got a compliment from colby liked it meant everything that a small Insult Can hurt him "I love you" I kiss her forehead "And thank you for Helping me with That problem" she smiles and Goes into her Girly, Baby Devyn and Giggles "Your welcome Baby" then I remember Jake in the room "Ok you had your talk Now bring that to your room and get off my Bed" he pushes us away "Idiots" I laugh "Shut up Jake" and Devyn laughs Pulling me into a hug "I will always love you remember that" I kiss her all over her face until she begs me to stop "Ok corey I know you love me" I laugh "Let's get some sleep yeah?" She nods putting a pillow beside her head and Closes her baby blue eyes.

A/N
Hello To you :) and I hope you have a great day today and that you feel Happy and Great, I would just like to say Remember that you are Beautiful, you are nice, and that if you need anyone please Message me! I dont like thinking that someone is upset Or anything but I do care! Honest.
Well I hope you like the chap :)
Good day :))