In the Cave

Colby~
I wonder How Sam Slept like this For 2 years, During winter as well! I can barely Sleep out here During Summer, Its not even that cold to I bet.

I cant help but laugh at myself, Why am I Complaining So much?

I'll sleep Maybe That way I wont be cold.

~~~

I dont know why I thought trying to sleep would work, Its Freezing out here.

Sam~
Well Sleeping without colby, Lkke actually Having to sleep alone again is Scary, Its Dark, Its Warmish, And I have a thin Blanket, I'm in the room Beside Colbys, So I still Have My room, I thought it would have been gone or something by now.

I was probably Laying here for 2 hours before I fell asleep and had that nightmare.

            ~Sam's nightmare~
It's dark, I cant See anything, Theres a cold Metal Clasped around My Wrist And Ankles "Hello?" I call out, not like anyone's gonna Reply "Shut up will you?" Who's that? "S sorry" I try moving, i can't, the Metal Thing is Stopping me, It makes a big bang when it Moves lots "I said shut up, it's always the new ones that give me headaches" whoever that was, Is not very Happy with me.
~~~
I sit there, I hear my stomach growl, I ignore it, not like I can get up to go get food.

Someones Coming In "Get up" The Metal Has disappeared "I said Get up!" I Stand, oh god I'm dizzy Now.
~~~
Wait where is he? I was brought to this room with a chair, And now theres this Projector Thing In front Of me, Its just Blank white so far, And no one is here.

Wait, Where'd these Straps come from? Now I'm stuck to the Chair as well.

Wait the Movie is playing... It's my family... Why cant I get to them...I... cant... move... Colby, Its Colby! No he cant hurt them... he promised! No now it's his father, No hes walking towards me... "No! No! No! No!" I try scrambling out of my chair, I cant fucking move! Hes getting so much closer, I dont want to stay here. Wait, Are we Back at the dock?! No I dont like this, i see the barn, the barn Where I know what's going to happen..But I dont want to see my Mom Cry As i walk away from Her in there, I cant be the reason that she cries "Mom dad!" She looks up, shes Shakes her head, I run, It doesnt Seem like I'm actually moving, I can feel the wind Brushing past me But I cant reach them yet "mum!" She Is Disappearing "No colby Please no!" I see the black hooded figure In front of my mom, blocking her from sight "No mom! Dad!" I stop running, its no use if I cant reach them... fuck, I'm at the Dock, Right beside the edge, I can see my reflection in the water, it looks cold, And dark, Very dark "Why Hello There... Samuel" I turn around, its colby, But why is he Tall? And why are his Eyes so dark? "NO!" I stand there, I hope this would work, i dont want to be Pushed into the water Again "Please no!" I try backing up from him but my Feet are at the very edge "Nice try" I Feel his hands Wrap around me Shoulder, then I see Him standing on the dock, I See darkness.

-----

I sit up, No, I see Darkness but not because I'm in Water but because I'm in my room, My cold room, Wheres colby?! I feel around my Mattress Seeking his warmth.  Nothing, I want colby "Colby?" I whisper, not like hes Going to reply, I dont know where he is.

I lay back down, Wrapping the Banket Around my body, moving to my side, I stare at the wall, The wall is quite boring to look at for awhile, I just Watch the wall, Drawing random things in my mind, Some of them I wish I got on actual paper.

~~~

Now its morning, I don't Feel tired, but I dont feel awake either, i walk out of my room to the kitchen, The cook, I dont even remember his Name (Did I already come up with a name for the cook? I cant remember) hes already up and Cooking "Ah sam, I haven't seen you in awhile, I was getting worried something bad happened to you, or you were Brought somewhere Else" I laugh, i shake My head "No, I was with Colby in Kansas...Where my Family lives, He freed them but now we're both In big trouble with his Father and uncle" he sighs "Your family were slaves weren't they?" I nod, I grab a strawberry, plucking the leaves off "yeah" he nods "Have you drawn anything in awhile?" I shake my head "No that last drawing I did was when I Drew colby on the roof upstairs" he nods "Yeah I Know, that's Colbys spot, he goes there when hes upset or hurt by someone" hmm Never knew that "Really?" He nods "He only Brings someone up there when He wants to talk or your A very special Person to him" wait Really this is news to me "So if he brought you up there, then Theres something Special about you" I nod "What about his brother? His name is Gage or something" he Cuts the Potatoes Into smaller pieces, but he does them faster than earlier "Gage is... Gage Was a special Person to Colby but He..He Stopped bringing him up there after awhile then he stopped letting people come with him all together and Gage well Gage Is something else" I frown, Something else what does that mean? "So Gage Was special to Colby" he nods "Has he ever brought you up there" he nods "I was brought Up there a couple times, very Pretty View" I nod "Well You must be special to" he smiles "To colby I may be, To everyone Else I'm just 'the cook' that doesnt do anything good Unless it comes to food" I nod, I dont know what's Worse being known As 'the cook" or 'Slave boy' both are bad, but what I'm known For Has to be worse "Do you know where Colby Is?" He sighs "No" I look down, I want him Back, I should Have never left him.

Colby~
Well Atleast its morning..From what I can tell Anyways, I stand up, brushing off dirt and pebbles, Hitting my Head against the lower part of the cave "Ow!" I hold the back of my head, I walk out, little bit of sunshine shining through the thick trees.

I was going to stay there for another day, but, I end up going straight, That way, I am most likely not going to get lost... again.

I finally Reach the meadow that's behind the cabin, I Run to It, Sam's in there, And I want to See him, it's only been 2 days but still.

"Sam?!" I yell, Theres movement In the living room "hello? Its colby" His father is hesitant "Its Ok, I'm not hurting you remember?" He Looks behind him, and nods "wheres sam?" Hes not there, his entire family is but hes not "Your Father came here last night and..and dragged him out of here back to your home" wait Hes with my Father alone?! I run Out of the House, back to the castle, Gage is in the backyard...Playing With the ball we had awhile ago? No I cant stop, who knows what can be going on "Sam?!" I yell, I cover my mouth, theres yelling going on In the Dining room.

"Well look who decided to show up" no, Why do I have to be so small Compared to my father? "Please Sir, I'm sorry" he laughs "Your to late, your little friend Took the beating for you" What! "WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS STOP!" I yell, my voice Echoing Through the castle, Slowly Disapearing "Shut up you idiot" he pushes me forward, I walk in the direction to the dining room.

"Colby?" I gently Turn him onto his Back, Why is it always him "Yes Sammy, it's me Colby" he smiles "Where have you been this entire Time?" I sigh, His face is bloody from his nose, and he even has a cut lip, how did he get a cut lip? "Colbs answer me" I hear my Father behind me, it almost sounds like a dog growl "I I was lost in the woods for a bit, then I found your Old home that you had" he nods, I sit him up "Good, now clean up that bloody mess or your getting in trouble Cole" i hate that Name, I dont want to hear it anymore but I do because he doesn't want my name to be something That is Much more common and better sounding.

A/N
Well I got another chapter! Yay :)
Is Sam going to ask colby if he is special to him?... idk! I wrote and you just Read 1532 words :)

Have a good day :)