Running away

Colby~
A few more days.. a few more days till I'm strong enough to run away, I don't want to run away from my mom..I wish she were able to come, but knowing her she would be to afraid to run away from the safety of the castle.

"Corey?" I never been in his room before, it took me awhile just to find it "corey wake up?!" He wakes, But hes confused "what Colby? Why are you here?" I pull his blankets off "I need help" he frowns, still asleep I guess "C'mon I'll explain on the way" he fumbles off the bed, Almost falling "Wha- why?" I pull him by the hand "were going to the kitchen" he stops "colby you know how to make your own food.. I'm going back to bed" I groan, I'm not hungry, not even close to wishing "No not- I'm running away and I need some food for me, Sam, and his family..Or do you not want me to have food I guess I'll just leave it" I sigh walking off back to my room "Wait?!" He whisper yells, Hah knew it would work "your running away? Where to? Theres practically no where for you to go safely with Sam's family or you" I sigh, haven't really thought of that before... "I dont know that's a thought in progress let's go" I pull him forward to the stairs and run down as quiet as possible "I.. I will miss you though Corey" he stops, And he has a surprised expression "What?" He walks up to me "You never called me..or anyone by my real name other than Sam" I start walking again, he walks the same pace "Really?" He nods, I grab a sack full of apples and some Bananas from the bowl "Don't go stealing all my ingredients now Colby" I laugh leaving a banana "Is that good enough?" He laughs "Sure sure" I grab The least likely food to give us food poisoning for bad bad food.

"Mum?" Someone comes around the corner "What are you doing? Sorry if I woke you" she shakes her head grabbing hold of me, Carefully, featherlight touch "I'll miss you.. I love you Colby" oh i see "I love you too mum" Argh the voice crack and the Tears.. Not what I wanted "Shh Your gonna wake your father" I nod, I hold her tight.. I'm gonna miss her, I don't know where I'm even going.. Or If it's close to home or not "I gotta go..I love you and..I'll miss you Mum" she nods, wiping her own tears "You will always have a mum.. And you'll always have that Cabin if you have no where to go" I nod, I thought of there but it's to close to home and with Brennen and Him together you never know if they have spies "I'll be back... Not soon and I don't know when..But I'll be back" I walk out of the kitchen doors "See you Corey" he waves smiling "See you Father" I whisper... I didn't expect to Say that.. But I do expect to miss him, Hes my father, just because hes done horrible horrible things to me and Angel, He will always be my father..

10 minutes later-

"Sam? Angel?" I try waking him up "Angel it's me" he wakes up "Blue? Wha- what are you doing here?" I smile, And hug him, Now I wont have to let him go "Were Leaving" He stands up "we are?!" I nod smiling "I got your drawings and paper too" he smiles, But then it drops.. something changed I changed in his thoughts "what's wrong?" He shrugs "Well let's go before daylight..I dont know where to go.. but we have to go before sunrise "Let's go then"

-----

It's been 10 days, We found an old trail, Not a good trail or easy trail but Hopefully Corey and Jake Get here Fast, They are moving in, Apparently Sam used to be good friends with Corey...Then they were Not friends after a girl or something? I dont know, Hes still upset with how I was treated..Stupid but atleast he cares, He was treated worse than me "I love angel" I whisper and fall asleep.

A/N
I'm not sure how many chappies there are going to be left..but the story is going to end in maybe the next 3 to 5 chappies, Still not sure but.. Hope you enjoyed The chapter and Sam and Colby will be happy soon and by soon I mean soon.

:)