The market

Colby~
We need more food, we have to go to the market. I dont like to, mostly because the people bug me,I dont like all the attention, but i cant run a normal life if I'm born into a royal family for generations now I think.

Sam~
Were running out of food. My injuries are still bad, but I'm going to the market with him no matter what.

Colby~
It's been a couple days since the day I was mean to Sam,but his injuries were still bad, since he is so skinny, I need to feed him more.
I call for sam so we can head out to the market "Yeah Colby I'm coming... oof, uh... one second" that's weird, its sounds like he got hurt, and fell I have the curiosity to go to his room. And I see him on the floor, in pain "what happened!" I say running towards him "my leg gave out... an I fell" i pick him up "Why do you get hurt so much?" I say putting him onto the bed "I I'm not sure" he stands back up "what are you doing?" He walks to his door "we need groceries obviously" I chuckle "So you still wanna go" he nods "lets go, I'm hungry" the thought comes back to me, I need to feed him more so he can be healthy and doesnt get hurt as often "About that... I need to feed you more" I say measuring his waist "W what?" He says looking at me confused and glad almost "Your to small, skinny, fragile" he blushes and moves away "you can try... my mother tried but I gave my food to my siblings" i smile "Well I'm giving my food to a friend.. a very very nice best friend" he smiles a real smile "Really?" I nod "Come on we need groceries" I open the door for him to go through.

Sam~
Colby. I cant explain it, but he makes me feel human, rather than an animal, I'm afraid... but a bit curious, I'm afraid of when his parents or his father comes back home, it's been 5 days, so we have 2 days for a full week, and then they're back, I like the mother she was nice to me before she left, she was so sweet, she took her own suitcases to the boat, which surprised me, usually people make me do everything.

Colby~
When we arrive at the market, I feel protective for Sam, I dont want people to look at him like a filthy animal, or anything other than human, but I cant control their thoughts. I wish I can hear what they think of him though, I'm the prince so they are going to stare at me no matter what. I can't change that.
I enter the market, some teenage girls looked at me, I smile back at them, they giggle and run out of the market towards more girls, Girls are weird, they giggle and blush at anything I do.
Some people see Sam, they are glaring at him, I glare back they look away, they seem surprised almost that I actually cared if they stared, which makes me angry, mad, but I cant take it out on sam, but i dont think I will, i wont.

Sam~
People think I dont see them but I do, I see their hateful stares, I see hatred everywhere I go, I'm used to it, but Colby doesnt seem to like it, I seem him glare at them, it's scary seeing him like that, I dont like it, I'm told to get some things I want, If someone sees me, I was told to say I'm getting stuff for him, I know why, he says it's to be 'careful' I go to the snacks area at the back of the market, but I guess I shouldn't have done that, big mistake.
I grab some chips, I never tried it so I grab a random bag, And maybe other things, I was about to grab some more snacks when my hand is ripped out of the box, and I'm yanked back to the wall, guys who are much bigger than me, one who is brennen, and the other I dont know. They push me against the wall, bring me up to their height and cover my mouth with their giant hands, brennen holds me there, while the other punches me in the stomach, before they are done they whisper in my ear "Dont you dare tell colby you filthy animal" they drop me, I wipe my tears, i hope it doesnt show that i have been crying, but I hurry back to The front where colby is, I dont bring my things, so I grab a juice on the way. I arrive at the entrance, hes waiting for me, I give him the bottle "You ok?" He whispers for only I can hear him, I hope my acting skills are on point.

Brennen~
I now I'm going to get in BIG trouble if people find out what I did to Blonde Boy, but he is to perfect to hit, the perfect punching bag. I hold him up to my height, and cover his mouth so no one can hear his Lovely screams of pain, I made him hit him in the stomach where I hit him last time, before colby barged in and stopped me, he doesnt get it, He is the prince, he can get anything he wants, do whatever he wants. He just doesnt do it, I would but I'm not born into a royal family like him, hes a good friend but I doubt it now.

Sam~
My acting skills are on point, he never noticed, but it's going to be hard to hide the pain from the bruises. I walk in the kitchen putting away the food we got, I open my juice, it tastes good, apple flavor. Colby walks in "Taste good?" I nod, I guzzle the rest "Have you never had juice before or something?" I nod swallowing the rest "Never" he laughs, throws the orange juice "Put some In a cup... Try it, it's really good" I grab a cup pour some in throwing the orange juice back, I put the cup to my mouth and I sip it, afraid it wont taste as good, it's alright but it's not as good as the apple juice. I swallow the rest, I didnt put much in but I dont really like it anyways "It alright, I like the apple juice better" he smiles "Goofball" I laugh, i clean the dishes in the sink, Colby sighs beside me "Sam I said you dont need to do everything" he says trying to stop me but I shake my head pushing his hand off "Why do you have to be so stubborn?" I laugh "I'm supposed to do work... It's odd not doing anything" he sighs again "I'm not promising anything but.... I wrote a letter to my aunt and uncle to visit us.. And when they do... i was going to ask if I can go to their castle and we can try to free them.. your family" I stop doing the dishes and turn facing him "R really?" He smiles a promising smile "Yes"